Albany, you know my name 😂 Asuka vs Rhea Ripley, Which team will gain an advantage at Survivor Series WarGames... Raw November 21, 2022

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Fh-14e2XgAEVrGP

The problem was in attendance tonight for WWE Monday Night Raw, with her husband my sources are telling me​
That's not Marina Shafir :russ:

• Haha
Reactions: jeh

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Loved Lashley continuing to chase Theory when he ran away. Theory is also on a much better path now, and looks like he's learning how to be better because he was garbage before. Mia looked much better this week, because last week she looked like a overgrown kid. Gargano was used exactly how he should be. Crowd was real:russell:for Rhea's win, she'll beat Bianca for the title but her reign will be boring as fukk.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Hears some loud boos when they said they announce that 5th team member on Smackdown...
It better be what it SHOULD be though
It's going to be Becky. If it were going to be Sasha they would've waited until the show, so they could get the hometown pop for her.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Jade went on The Breakfast Club and that's so dope...but Bianca (and Montez) went on The Today Show
:sas1:
There's levels to this shyt
:sas2:
But in all seriousness, I love seeing these two amazing black women getting legitimate attention from the mainstream as a few of the only real crossover stars currently in the industry, male or female.
:salute:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
"Michin" gone, back to being Mia Yim.

At least on her roster page

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Jade went on The Breakfast Club and that's so dope...but Bianca (and Montez) went on The Today Show
:sas1:
There's levels to this shyt
:sas2:
But in all seriousness, I love seeing these two amazing black women getting legitimate attention from the mainstream as a few of the only real crossover stars currently in the industry, male or female.
:salute:
I just wish Jade's attention wasn't based on a cringe feud with a has been rapper. They're both in very happy normal relationships with black men which is :wow: .

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Montez need to get that foot straight. We need bruh pushed to the moon

First young black dude who could really be one of them ones in a long time

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I see the hype for RAW under the HHH regime has died. He did the one thing that he knew was a mistake, and that's try to make the main roster into black & gold. Smackdown even with its shytty women's division is still booked like a must see show, and the ratings reflect that. He's doing some good things on RAW like rebuilding Theory, but he's got to stop trying to appeal to the smarks. Smarks have the worst views on wresting 99% of the time.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh