Albany, you know my name 😂 Asuka vs Rhea Ripley, Which team will gain an advantage at Survivor Series WarGames... Raw November 21, 2022

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Does hhh really think Candace lerae is going to warrant a pop 99% into a show when everyone is foolishly thinking it's Becky or sasha
Now that I've thought about it.... Them sending Candice out there like she's Sable with those flimsy ass wings on might not be the fukkery we want, but it's the fukkery we need.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Why isn’t damage ctrl clicking with the crowd still? They’ve been putting on good matches, Bayley’s been cutting fire promos, but still CDQ?
I think they are in the same boat Judgement day was before Dom where it doesn't feel like they are going to do anything meaningful. I mean Bianca has pretty much ran through them single handedly.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Becky just shot to the top of my list after reading a report that she could be ready.

If it was Sasha they’d save her for survivor series

That’s why I think they’ll announce whoever it is on smack down to avoid the crowd being pissed

So it’s gotta be be Becky

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I think they are in the same boat Judgement day was before Dom where it doesn't feel like they are going to do anything meaningful. I mean Bianca has pretty much ran through them single handedly.
I still think it was a mistake doing the Bianca/Bayley feud after SummerSlam, they should have had Bayley win the upcoming Royal Rumble and started the feud at WrestleMania Hollywood

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They keep on putting bayley in the spotlight, but don’t wanna pull the trigger on her.. her, sasha, and the kabuki warriors held down the pandemmy and she should be given that trust/respect to hold the baton for a little bit..

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
If it was Sasha they’d save her for survivor series

That’s why I think they’ll announce whoever it is on smack down to avoid the crowd being pissed

So it’s gotta be be Becky
:francis:
Entrance%2B3.gif

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Becky just shot to the top of my list after reading a report that she could be ready.
Could be someone nobody really cares about. Then towards the end of the match one of the babyface’s (maybe Asuka) get’s hurt. Then Becky saves the day. I think Alexa turns heel and switches sides beforehand as well.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Brehs would rather read dirty linen and keep being wrong then Acknowledge Me and just watch the show

The day Sasha, Naomi, and whomever else people keep talking about coming back(wait for it....any day now...) I'll be sure to add it in the thread title