Alan? | 'Jurassic World' Reboot: Jurassic World Rebirth | Starring Scarlett Johansson & Mahershala Ali | In Theaters July 2, 2025

What is the 2nd best Jurassic movie?

• The Lost World: Jurassic Park

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • Jurassic Park lll

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Jurassic World

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (will anybody vote for this?)

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Jurassic World Dominion (see Fallen Kingdom's parenthetical)

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I damn near walked out the theater when I saw Jurassic World 2. Because that one was so ass I didn't even bother to see the 3rd one. Especially since I heard they were trying to hide Bryce Dallas Howard's ass the whole movie. :francis:

So I fully expect this to be garbage as well.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jonathan Bailey and Scarlett Johansson in 'Jurassic World Rebirth''Jurassic World Rebirth'

The new Jurassic World film from Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment got an official title on Thursday morning, along with a pair of first-look photos.

Slated to open wide on Wednesday, July 2, 2025, the film is titled Jurassic World Rebirth.

Starring Scarlett Johansson, Jonathan Bailey and Mahershala Ali, Jurassic World Rebirth sees an intrepid team racing to secure DNA samples from the three most colossal creatures across land, sea and air. Five years after the events of Jurassic World Dominion, the planet’s ecology has proven largely inhospitable to dinosaurs. Those remaining exist in isolated equatorial environments with climates resembling the one in which they once thrived. The three most colossal creatures within that tropical biosphere hold the key to a drug that will bring miraculous life-saving benefits to humankind.

Mahershala Ali in 'Jurassic World Rebirth''Jurassic World Rebirth'

Mahershala Ali in Jurassic World Rebirth

So it’s not a full on reboot but a soft reboot set in the same continuity

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is gonna be more trash brehs

We won’t they give us the R rated reboot from the actual books?