Alan? | 'Jurassic World' Reboot: Jurassic World Rebirth | Starring Scarlett Johansson & Mahershala Ali | In Theaters July 2, 2025

What is the 2nd best Jurassic movie?

• The Lost World: Jurassic Park

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • Jurassic Park lll

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Jurassic World

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (will anybody vote for this?)

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Jurassic World Dominion (see Fallen Kingdom's parenthetical)

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
Daps
Yea I officially can't take you seriously as a poster:dead:

Rock would be in that bytch no selling everything:dead:

Rock knocking out a T-Rex:dead:

Nikka NO:dead:

vlcsnap-00002.jpg

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Who keeps watching this shyt? They could have logically stopped after Lost World and I would have been fine. In fact, if they stopped then, it wouldn’t seem as ridiculous now them wanting to reboot the series again, after like 3-4 other movies have already been done.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Five years after the events of Jurassic World Dominion, the planet’s ecology has proven largely inhospitable to dinosaurs. Those remaining exist in isolated equatorial environments with climates resembling the one in which they once thrived. The three most colossal creatures within that tropical biosphere hold the key to a drug that will bring miraculous life-saving benefits to humankind.
3o6MbmDCd6V0FMHDm8.webp

best hope we have is that it ends up like Twisters. not terrible, but not great just something to get you out the house that weekend. its giving Godzilla vs Kong vibes as well

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
figures. so the dinos live in peace, isolated, and some CAC figures out they got magically drugs flowing thru their veins so he wants to harvest them. the fukkery continues because they wouldn't let them damn dinos live in peace...

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish they would’ve took the prequel route

Movie about what happened on Isla Sorna between TLW & JP3

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:ohhh:

I just saw the logo and pictures. Scar Jo and Mahershala are the Leads? Now that's good casting. They are playing covert Military agents hunting Dinos? So this is going to be much more like "The Lost World" then and even more action. I guess they were taking too long with that "Blade" Reboot. This is the right decision for Mahershala, "Jurassic Park" franchise prints dough, this should do very well in that 4th July spot. I also like Gareth and enjoyed "Rogue One" and "The Creator" so he can handle these big blockbusters. I was unsure how they would keep this going but you can always just keep moving "Locations" and "Islands" where the Dinos are.