Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
why don't they make movies like this anymore? :what:
All they wanna do is pixar crap :aicmon:

Yeah, this shyt gonna make people mad:

MTV Geek – Disney Kills 2D Animation

I don't give a fukk about any of the 3D CGI animated movies from Disney/Pixar or any other film studio. The "Toy Story" movies get a pass from me because I grew up watching the fukk outta "Toy Story 1" on VHS. I'll also probably also give a pass to "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" & the upcoming "Iron Man & Hulk: Heroes United" just because they both part of big live-action film franchises.

Little Mermaid is a must see. I seen it with my mom as a kid, and even tho its about a girl so its considered a "girly" movie. Its not, its the total package
I even had the VHS with the original cover (which I have no idea where it is now) but if you remember, there was controversy because the artist snuck a dikk into :heh:

coverart01.jpg

From what I've seen Lil Mermaid >>> Aladdin all day

Unduh duh sea :yeshrug::yeshrug:
nikka, The Little Mermaid is easily the better movie.
I never seen Aladdin in its entirety from start to finish, but I seen it all
Doesn't touch TLM bruh, stop that.

Unduh da sea https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgA2xo0HYrE

Where does "The Little Mermaid" rank with "Beauty & the Beast" and "The Lion King"?

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Yeah, this shyt gonna make people mad:

MTV Geek – Disney Kills 2D Animation

I don't give a fukk about any of the 3D CGI animated movies from Disney/Pixar or any other film studio. The "Toy Story" movies get a pass from me because I grew up watching the fukk outta "Toy Story 1" on VHS. I'll also probably also give a pass to "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" & the upcoming "Iron Man & Hulk: Heroes United" just because they both part of big live-action film franchises.

Where does "The Little Mermaid" rank with "Beauty & the Beast" and "The Lion King"?
Real Talk, I'd rank it over BOTH them movies :wow:
Beauty & the Beast I never really liked that much to begin with, but I coincidentally seen it a couple of days ago and I liked it more now than I did back when I was younger. Lion King is one of those movies that was great for more reasons than just the movie itself. It was the first time we seen animation that good from Disney, and even tho they straight up jacked the entire story from the japs :heh: It was like Avatar for the 90's
If you take away all the rah rah, its a neck n neck battle. And I'd probably give the nod to The Little Mermaid, Underwater Head FTW!!!

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
breh how in the fukk can u put little mermaid above aladdin? that shyt is str8 blasphemy

pretty red head in a bra for 40 mins of movie vs an arab dude in a vest for 40 mins of movie and hardly and princess jasmine.

Even my little kid self knew what movie I would watch over and over again.

but then again i am a pervert. :manny:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
pretty red head in a bra for 40 mins of movie vs an arab dude in a vest for 40 mins of movie and hardly and princess jasmine.

Even my little kid self knew what movie I would watch over and over again.

but then again i am a pervert. :manny:

:shaq2:

And even if you're into cartoons like that :smh:

Jazmine >>> that Mermaid

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
u jerkin off to cartoons breh? :childplease:

:russ:

I was speaking on when i was little kid and I use to pick Little mermaid over aladdin to watch. I can understand why a young kid would pick Little mermaid over aladdin.
:dead:

Now i would not buy any of those movies unless my kid wanted it.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
wreck it ralph was one of the best disney movies in a long time

Just copped it, dont know when i'll watch. I buy em and never sit down and watch em. (Bolt, Incredibles, Lady & The Tramp, Wall-E, Ratatouille)

The Princess & The Frog was Animated Excellence

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Disney animated film game in the 90's >>>

Lion King, Aladdin, Hercules, and Tarzan 4 the boys were crack

and the girls got strong female leads with Mulan, Beauty and The Beast, Pocahontas, and Hunchback of Notre Dame

Plus slept on gems like The DuckTales movie, A Goofy Movie, Rescuer's Down Under
and claymation classics like Nightmare Before Christmas and James and the Giant Peach...

Not even counting the gawd Toy Story 1&2 :wow:

clap for 'em

:wow:

Breh Disney was on some shyt with the classics released every second.....

I just was glimpsing at the list of films in the Disney Renaissance once again and realized(did not notice before) that starting with the Lion King in 1994....for the remainder of the decade they were releasing a classic movie every year until 1999 in the month of June...

think about that for a second....

"aite niccas we just finished up with Mulan on June 19 1998.....we will do Lion King June 18 1999 next year" :merchant: