Aladdin FINALLY out on BLURAY!!!!!

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
shyt! I need to unload My DVD copy of the movie (& the sequels) on Ebay, ASAP! I've been meaning to do it for over a year, but I keep putting it off.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Lawd nikkas don't know bout "A goofy movie" :lawd:

Powerline :blessed:

Lawd nikkas don't know bout "A goofy movie" :lawd:

I'm still mad that Disney never released "A Goofy Movie" in widescreen on DVD. I refuse to even rewatch my copy, because of that Pan & Scan fullscreen bullshyt. I'm just going have to wait till it's released on Blu-ray, before I ever watch it again.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
You know... I never actually seen Aladdin :manny:
I mean, I seen bits n pieces. But never watched it in its entirety from start to finish

I'm the same when it comes to the "The Little Mermaid". I'm really surprised, I've never sat down and watch movie all of "The Little Mermaid" growing up.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Genie is one of the best, funniest Disney characters in history. Robin Williams murdered that. Overlooked, i feel.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
I'm the same when it comes to the "The Little Mermaid". I'm really surprised, I've never sat down and watch movie all of "The Little Mermaid" growing up.

Little Mermaid is a must see. I seen it with my mom as a kid, and even tho its about a girl so its considered a "girly" movie. Its not, its the total package
I even had the VHS with the original cover (which I have no idea where it is now) but if you remember, there was controversy because the artist snuck a dikk into :heh:

coverart01.jpg

From what I've seen Lil Mermaid >>> Aladdin all day

Unduh duh sea :yeshrug::yeshrug:

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn, I was just watching this with my wife and I must have seen this movie a shyt load of times because I remember lines and scenes like it was yesterday.