Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i just cant believe they didnt unify and put together a legitimate write in candidate that they could vote for :snoop:

i mean lets be dead honest, they dont want a democrat to win. i dont expect them to actually vote for him. i would write in someone else if the scenario was reversed, but i wouldnt go fukkin vote for roy moore if doug jones had this shyt come out against him :heh:

they unified the party around a child predator

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Condoleezza Rice urges Alabama voters to 'reject bigotry, sexism, and intolerance'
Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice on Monday encouraged Alabamians to vote in Tuesday’s special Senate election and to “reject bigotry, sexism, and intolerance.”

"I encourage you to take a stand for our core principles and for what is right. These critical times require us to come together to reject bigotry, sexism, and intolerance," Rice said in a statement published by Alabama news outlet AL.com.

Rice, a native of Birmingham, Ala., who served in former President George W. Bush's administration, called Tuesday's election "one of the most significant" in the state's history.

"It is imperative for Americans to remain focused on our priorities and not give way to side shows and antics. I know that Alabamans need an independent voice in Washington. But we must also insist that our representatives are dignified, decent, and respectful of the values we hold dear," Rice said, without mentioning either candidate.