Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: I’m not believing this shyt till I see doug jones victory party. Sorry Alabama is The scumbag capital of the US... Those muthafukkas are hypocrites

Yeah, I'm not believing this at all, a lot of these folks will scream "independent!" but will vote :mjpls: all the same.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just cant believe they didnt unify and put together a legitimate write in candidate that they could vote for :snoop:

i mean lets be dead honest, they dont want a democrat to win. i dont expect them to actually vote for him. i would write in someone else if the scenario was reversed, but i wouldnt go fukkin vote for roy moore if doug jones had this shyt come out against him :heh:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I'm not believing any of those polls until I see the election results tomorrow.

Alabama is literally of the worst states in the country (that's without factoring in the racism and White evangelicals). Alabama is ranked among the lowest in the country in education and ranked among the highest in incest, poverty, crime, teen pregnancies, infant mortality and federal government dependency.

Why would you ever willingly live in Alabama? :hhh:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Graham: Being A ‘Child Molester’ Is ‘Inconsistent’ With Being A Senator

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) on Monday said that he would have a “hard time” working with a colleague that he thinks “molested a child,” referring to allegations against Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore.

Graham on CNN said that if Moore wins the special election on Tuesday, Republicans “can’t deny him” a seat in the Senate, but “the moment he’s seated he becomes a member of the body.”
“I’ll have a hard time, quite frankly, keeping somebody in the body that I think molested a child, but we’ll see what happens,” Graham said.

He said that if Moore wins, he “will be the gift that keeps on giving for Democrats.”

“It will define the 2018 election, at least 2018,” Graham said. “To think you can elect Roy Moore without getting the baggage of Roy Moore is pretty naive. I wished he would have stepped aside.”