Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Hopefully this is fake.

Not that is isn't a valid point, but uh...I don't see how this is supposed to get Alabamians to vote for Jones. :dahell:

If anything it'll probably remind voters in Alabama how much they hate black people and motivate them go to vote for Moore.
They feel the only way they can win if with black voters turnout.

I'm not sure this is the best way to do it.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Hopefully this is fake.

Not that is isn't a valid point, but uh...I don't see how this is supposed to get Alabamians to vote for Jones. :dahell:

If anything it'll probably remind voters in Alabama how much they hate black people and motivate them go to vote for Moore.
its not fake.
of course its true but... :snoop:
the democratic party always manages to fukking kill themselves with these abysmal attempts to connect to nonwhite voters

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
its not fake.
of course its true but... :snoop:
the democratic party always manages to fukking kill themselves with these abysmal attempts to connect to nonwhite voters
I meant to be fair this is Alabama and Democrats haven't been revelant in Alabama since the early 1990s.

In any other year, this special election would have the Republican winning by at least 25%+ of the vote. Democrats don't know how to turn out Black voters in deep red states like Alabama because they haven't needed to that in over the past 25 years.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
I meant to be fair this is Alabama and Democrats haven't been revelant in Alabama since the early 1990s.

In any other year, this special election would have the Republican winning by at least 25%+ of the vote. Democrats don't know how to turn out Black voters in deep red states like Alabama because they haven't needed to that in over the past 25 years.
but democratic candidates run primaries in alabama and the deep south where mostly black voters are participating. so they have research to draw on

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps