Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Dr. Claud Anderson proposed that Black Americans create their own party but not run any candidates. Basically a 44 million strong voting bloc (strength in numbers) for any politician, regardless of party that work towards the interests of Black people from municipal to national level. Seems unattainable since who is going to bring what dish to family potluck causes full blown fights in most cases but logically it makes sense to play as a team for power since everyone does the same. Democrats have slept too much on the Black vote and are courting other fabricated minorities when they don't have the turnout rates - especially Latinos and the majority of their voters are millennials under age 40.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Brehs. Something that needs to talk about.

Remember all the tie breakers that mike pence had to make to get shyt through?

That shyt is over. More clout on the democratic side now. All that shyt Mike Pence has to place a tie breaking vote for is over.

Hurts the tax plan too cause they was legit counting on making cuts to Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security to make the math add up.......

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Not me. The YouTube nerd:yeshrug:

So what this mean for us as a country? Let's see how this Jones character votes. He might be a conservative Democrat

Jones is the only white prosecute in history to go after the KKK for crimes they committed years ago against Blacks. He locked a lot of them up. Read up on him. He's always in the black people interest.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
I’ve had do. And friends on in the background for 30 minutes and they haven’t mentioned the Alabama election once. Not even on the scroll

Kaepernick
North Korea
Hillary
Tax reform
Rock and roll hall of fame

Now trump just gave them a shout out lol, shyts obvious and sad

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
To add to this we must not let them divide us along RELIGIOUS lines...Religion is the biggest divider amongst our people...

The black man is the only one that sees himself as a black Christian or a black muslim...His oppressors who spread those religions to him with chains and whips have always only seen a black slave...We must cut those chains if we are ever to achieve black unity...

Preach brother. Whites vote along the line no matter what. If the candidate means we're against minorities, most of them will vote that candidate. Doug Jones might as well run in 2020 again. People love him and this W in Alabama just proved his campaign can do the work to get in office and he has the Black vote too.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Doug Jones owes the black people of Alabama this win....he better return the favor. I heard the CAC didn't even do ads or campaign in the black community. I find it funny that you have all these kumbaya koons all in this thread and all over twitter circle-jerking over this guy winning, when he hasn't stated what he's going to do for black people other than "I'm not Roy Moore."

Activists worry Doug Jones isn't doing enough to turn out the black vote

But keep dancing for your establishment DNC daddy.

tenor.gif
Wrong. there a link earlier in here where they go over all the outreach they did. Buses, church events, small ads in community stores instead of billboards

Nice c00ning attempt

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Doug Jones owes the black people of Alabama this win....he better return the favor. I heard the CAC didn't even do ads or campaign in the black community. I find it funny that you have all these kumbaya koons all in this thread and all over twitter circle-jerking over this guy winning, when he hasn't stated what he's going to do for black people other than "I'm not Roy Moore."

Activists worry Doug Jones isn't doing enough to turn out the black vote

But keep dancing for your establishment DNC daddy.

tenor.gif
You’re a fukkin idiot... mods ban this troll:what: