Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
man I wish...
screen-shot-2017-12-12-at-2.56.42-pm-768x484.jpg

don't take the South as a referendum for the rest of the country. it's not anywhere near a battleground state so this doesnt matter in the long run
Jones = 639k, Moore = 629k, write-ins (probably majority Republican voters) = 20k.
Moore is one of the worst candidates in history and only lost by about 9k.

Dems have to get the white vote. at least until 2050 or whenever whites become minorities. Why you think Hillary lost?

not to mention historically, nearly every President's party loses seats . i gotta see more
Going after the white unicorn while ignoring ur base isn't a good look. Watch that latino and asian vote start to dwindle

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Going after the white unicorn while ignoring ur base isn't a good look. Watch that latino and asian vote start to dwindle
Not really. There's more than enough liberals of each demographic to come out and vote if they feel you're going to cater to them.

Only bigots view it as either us or them.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
a thought just hit me that there is actually a good chance that moore loses... i'm not willing to put money on a jones upset, but..... trump didn't win the popular vote, he lost that by 3M votes.... he won the electoral college... there is no electoral college in senate races.... granted alabama is redder than most states, dougie jones only needs to win the popular vote..... we might not be able to write alabama off so quickly....
brew is feeling prophetic today.... dap & rep me yaw'l.....

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The Fact that Black Americans saved the Dems in Virginia and Alabama is the final straw. If the Democrats do not have a BLACK AGENDA in the next cycle they do not deserve our votes. It's getting ridiculous how much Black people are saving the Democratic party yet there are not SPECIFIC POLICIES aimed for us. Enough of this B.S. Doug Jones would not be Senator without Black Americans. White Americans by a large margin in Alabama clearly wanted that Pedo White Supremacist in Office, it was pathetic. Black American needs to STOP leasing our votes if the Party will not have a specific agenda for our community.

DQ5eJ5JXUAA3MHb.jpg

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
I dismissed a marginal (D) win less than a week ago, but I'm honestly stunned.

This, coupled with the early November elections, shows a genuine urge for contemporary representation that makes democracy seem somewhat appealing. Hopefully some kind of legislative justice is in the works. I'm hoping a blueprint was laid out- because if you did it there, you can do it anywhere.

also fukk hat guy naperlion. he sucks.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
70% of cacs voted for Moore

Truly woat :hhh:
The splits are worse when you look at educated vs non educated and the non evangelicals.

There's a reason Trump said he loved the uneducated and Obama got roasted for the bibles and guns statement.

There's segment that just cannot be saved, they'll live and die with the Republican fear mongering.