Alabama players forced to reevaluate themselves after residing in the same space as alt right c*nts

Shang Tsung

All Star
Daps
There's definitively more like her still in the sorority. But still it's hilarious how she was kicked out. you already know how for some people greek life is everything to them and how much their life revolves around it. oui of state tuition at Bama + greek life so you know she or her parents were paying out the ass :heh:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
There's definitively more like her still in the sorority. But still it's hilarious how she was kicked out. you already know how for some people greek life is everything to them and how much their life revolves around it. oui of state tuition at Bama + greek life so you know she or her parents were paying out the ass :heh:
Her parents should whoop her ass. Second semester just started so they already paid too. They probably don’t even see the issue I bet tho

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Dummy. This is going to follow her around her whole life.

There is a video of the guy who berated that chik-fil-lay chick about chik-fil-lays views on marriage, and dude is on food stamps and can't get a job, because potential employers, see the video and instantly don't want anything to do with the guy

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Dummy. This is going to follow her around her whole life.

There is a video of the guy who berated that chik-fil-lay chick about chik-fil-lays views on marriage, and dude is on food stamps and can't get a job, because potential employers, see the video and instantly don't want anything to do with the guy

Man that would be a glorious fate for this bich.

Can't wait for the inevitable "apology" video in a day or so where she explains that she was just doing it for views and she's not racist.

Better hope mommy and daddy money is long because nobody is ever gonna hire this bich.

I can see it now,

Employer: Ok Ms. Barber everything appears to be in order. So before we can offer you employment of course there will be a background check.
c*nt: Uhh, back...ground... check? :guilty:
Employer: Oh of course it's routine. As long as you don't have any felonies you should be fine. You... don't have any felonies to disclose, do you?
c*nt: Uhh.... :unsure: Felonies no... but umm...
Employer: But what?
c*nt: Well... I mean... it's totally not a big deal but I might've.... kinda.... said nigger about 17 times on Instagram back in college... But I mean, they're just niggers WHO CARES right?!?!
Employer: :weirdo: