Alabama players forced to reevaluate themselves after residing in the same space as alt right c*nts

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
No no, I've heard that in general over the years, some people like to act the south is the only racist region in the country.
Then talk to them then. You’re on the coli....act like you’re talking to us that’s said no such thing.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
One of the most :mjpls: states in the Union. Home of the grand wizard US President Woodrow Wilson :francis:

These families are all against racism (and rightfully so) until that bagman drops that duffel bag of cash on their doorsteps. Then they holla that thebonly color that motivates them is not black nor white.. but green.

If they don’t wanna do the research, and they send their kids to these despicable institutions, who’s fault is it?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You’re washing your hands and yet all you can think of is being racist? :mindblown:

These people are sick.

In this day and age that shyt follows you....you fukkin up your paper long term with that shyt. Companies are checking mufukkaz social media accounts. shyt ain't gravy and safe no more. These mufukkaz might be racist, but no company wants to harbor blatant ones.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Good news tho

-She got expelled from the University
-She got kicked out of the sorority
-The local bar where all these kids go, Rounders, has banned the bish

Bish look horrific, I wouldn't fukk her with Trump's dikk brehs

Try to hide your racist cac'in on the low and still get caught and lose it all cac brehettes :francis:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

mLI8Ewy.jpg