Al Michaels removed from NFL playoff coverage

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
They are lol. Tirico and Collingsworth are calling games on back to back days (likely nights) on Wild Card Weekend.
:gucci:
Hell na. How are Tirico/Collinsworth supposed to prepare for that?

They’ll be working with two different crews, I imagine…but damn. Hope they get a nice bonus for it.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Gilbert Arenas was saying the NBA has the same problem. A bunch of old guys who dont relate to the youth, trying to get the youth to watch them announce games.
Stop quoting this goofy and treating his words as if he’s Yoda. Marv, Van Gundy, Huber, hell Mike Fratello all made games seem larger than life when I was a jit. It’s actually ex players who are the problem. None of them have a personality and their commentary is either snobbish know it all (Reddikk) or just plain forced cornball shyt (Jefferson or Reggie). Isaiah killed as a color guy when he called games. Now get off my lawn :russell:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop quoting this goofy and treating his words as if he’s Yoda. Marv, Van Gundy, Huber, hell Mike Fratello all made games seem larger than life when I was a jit. It’s actually ex players who are the problem. None of them have a personality and their commentary is either snobbish know it all (Reddikk) or just plain forced cornball shyt (Jefferson or Reggie). Isaiah killed as a color guy when he called games. Now get off my lawn :russell:

The players made the game larger than life not no damn Marv. Theres nothing larger than life about the game anymore. Time to lean into the antics,and the surrounding culture.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
The players made the game larger than life not no damn Marv. Theres nothing larger than life about the game anymore. Time to lean into the antics,and the surrounding culture.
How old are you? And have you seen the surrounding culture? That goofball shyt is what you wanna lean into?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How old are you? And have you seen the surrounding culture? That goofball shyt is what you wanna lean into?

37,meaning im not old enough to have ever found those old squares all that entertaining:mjlol:. And I just might be too old too find the new generation of announcers bearable:francis:. But mixing things up is how you find the proper level.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank goodness Al Michaels is finished.

Now they just need to get rid of Mike Tirico, Joe Buck, and Cris Collinsworth so they can join the Hall of Fame of shytty, god awful broadcasters who remained on television for decades for no good fukkin reason.

We have AI now.
There's nothing stopping these tv jagoffs from giving us John Madden and Pat Summerall back. Or Howard Cosell and Don Meredith again.

Or maybe get a former player in the booth who isn't white. Or will this shyt forever be reserved for the fukkin Tony Romos and Troy Aikmans of the world? Because apparently Tom Brady is next.
Buck is actually good now

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Gilbert Arenas was saying the NBA has the same problem. A bunch of old guys who dont relate to the youth, trying to get the youth to watch them announce games. Theres a reason most people watch the games while posting on twitter. You get much more entertainment value,and small tidbits of knowledge. And no disrespect to old people,but these old guys following that same old uptight announcer blueprint gotta go. On the flipside I better not see Pat Macafee fratboy ass calling playoff games either. Give me a nice in between like Skip calling all the Cowboy games:mjlol:

Tf?!

You want nikkaz talking about "rizz" and new stupid hip slapping dances?