Al Jefferson's voice acting in NBA2K15 got me dying

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Voice acting isn't as easy as you all think, dudes get paid good money to do video games, with that being said these are all awful they should've just scrapped this idea

:what:

are u hearing these audios? These nikkas are struggling to read at a 3rd grade level. Has nothing to do with their boring ass monotone acting(although it add to the fukkery)

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Want to watch but I'm on the Hornets and don't want to spoil What's going to happen :sadcam: From what I have seen so far though the immediate reaction was :what: when he started talking

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:dead: im crying

eric gordon sounds like shyt too...ole country ass mother fukker

and why the fukk would i take advice from eric gordon anyway? nikka talking about "i need more touches bro" fukk outta here :camby:

No. Way. I just got 2K bout 2 days ago. On the Pelicans. I thought they just fukked up and got a terrrrrible voice actor. :pachaha:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
:dead: im crying

eric gordon sounds like shyt too...ole country ass mother fukker

and why the fukk would i take advice from eric gordon anyway? nikka talking about "i need more touches bro" fukk outta here :camby:

That coach sound like Foghorn Leghorn. I'm surprised he didn't start off sayin "boy I say, I say..."