Al Jefferson's voice acting in NBA2K15 got me dying

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I can't believe there are people here that actually watch Darksydephil's videos other than me.

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
boogie too, my god. start at 12:59
please try to tune out the corny motherfukker

man dion waiters, :russ:

brehh :mjlol: :mjlol::mjlol:

tumblr_m21lkfqMm61r5gvg1o1_250.gif

dion waiters wow :laff: there aint enough smileys in the world to show how hard im laughing wow

who thought this was a good idea? :dead:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
brehh :mjlol: :mjlol::mjlol:

tumblr_m21lkfqMm61r5gvg1o1_250.gif

dion waiters wow :laff: there aint enough smileys in the world to show how hard im laughing wow

who thought this was a good idea? :dead:
Sound like dude came from the dentist from getting his wisdom teeth pulled and just went in the booth and recorded that mouth numb as hell.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Imagine they had Monta Ellis :pachaha:

He would have had to warm that thang up :wow:

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Why could Al just talk like he does in real life? this is not movie script for Star Wars. Dude script is based on talking to an NBA Rookie

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Yeah I actually have thrown my 2k in the bushes I'll likely trade it in as soon as one of those good game trade in deals come.

Meant to reply back to this but I legit haven't been this frustrated with a 2K game since 2K12.
Only reason I still have it is because my brother who I was selling it to wasn't able to meet up with me a few week back.
Christmas, if breh wants it, the shyt is gone. Occasionally I'll get a decent one and I tried, but overall, shyt is just rage inducing.
I'll play Dragon Age or some shyt and actually be enjoying the game, and then turn on 2K and get damn near miserable.
Lack of foul calls, piss poor passing, telepathic defenders, lack of responsiveness, stupid teammate ai...
every cpu controlled player turning into Reggie Miller with less than five ticks on the shot clock....it just adds up and by halftime I'm throwing the towel in.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Yooo, my sides are hurting laughing so hard :laff: :laff:

Dion Waiters sounds like a retarded 50 Cent :dead:

I kept thinking of that boondocks episode where they had that soul plane 2 movie
I was expecting this nikka to say mumble, mumble, mumble.............................................or die trying!:mjlol: