Daps
the only anime movies ive seen are:

cowboy bebop the movie
princess mononoke
spirited away
all the fatal fury movies
metropolis
akira

thats pretty much it I think. Loved them all. Princess Mononoke is my favorite though. Spirited away is amazing too, anyone have some suggestions?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
the only anime movies ive seen are:

cowboy bebop the movie
princess mononoke
spirited away
all the fatal fury movies
metropolis
akira

thats pretty much it I think. Loved them all. Princess Mononoke is my favorite though. Spirited away is amazing too, anyone have some suggestions?

Sword of the Stranger and Redline.

Sword of the Stranger has the best action I've seen in an anime.... :whoo:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iI31EKaLZE"]SWORD OF THE STRANGER TRAILER.m4v - YouTube[/ame]

While Redline has the best animation you'll ever see in a while. Movie took 7 years to make. It shows. :wow:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t26m_Q6ENo"]Redline Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I really wish I still had the 1992 VHS version... The newer version changed some of the stuff and put a corny American spin on some of the lines....

Like when Tetsuo is chasing the clown down on his motorbike and smashes him in the face with a pipe in the 92' version he yells "NICE CATCH!"..... In the updated version he yells "HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT?!":dry: That shyt bothers me for some reason...
:why: :laff:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Akira started out cool, but it just got weird at the end. Seems like they tried to cram too much into one movie.