Akame Ga Kill! manga Discussion Thread... Ya'll should REALLY read this (Spoilers)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Wave on that springtime of youth love streeze :russ:

Guess tatsumi foreshadowing something cuz he said he use to feel that way back then :lupe:

They need to give this the fmabrotherhood treatment tho

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Of course I'm still reading this, especially after the travesty that the anime was (sorry, just didn't like it).

So far, it's been pretty great :wow:

Tatsumi :wow:

And now Wave :wow:

:blessed:

The funny thing is how it ended makes sense with esdeath obsession with tatsumi :mjlol:

He still should of hit it in the beginning the hook up with akame not mine it just seem out of place too me

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
The funny thing is how it ended makes sense with esdeath obsession with tatsumi :mjlol:

He still should of hit it in the beginning the hook up with akame not mine it just seem out of place too me

If anything, it's more out of place with Akame. Mine, I understand. Leone, more understandable.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The gaps in releases is killing me. I cut this off to let it reload on chapters when they fought the general with the lightning powers but it doesn't look like there have been many more chapters...what happened?

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
The gaps in releases is killing me. I cut this off to let it reload on chapters when they fought the general with the lightning powers but it doesn't look like there have been many more chapters...what happened?

It's always been a monthly release.

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the showdown I was hoping he'd get in the anime. Lawd, I don't want either Tatsumi or Esdeath to die here, but something's gotta give :mjcry:

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
This is what was meant to happen all along my friends, hold fast and let us enjoy this wonderful/tragic ending :mjcry:

:blessed: