Akame Ga Kill! manga Discussion Thread... Ya'll should REALLY read this (Spoilers)

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This has become my favorite manga. I don't want any more of Night Raid or the Jaegers (even Esdeath) to die, but I know it's coming. :mjcry:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
This has become my favorite manga. I don't want any more of Night Raid or the Jaegers (even Esdeath) to die, but I know it's coming. :mjcry:

It's inevitable :mjcry:

Just hold your bae (pillow) tight, and try not to cry... too much :mjcry:

:mjcry:

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, have coli brehs abandoned this manga? The last few chapters have been fire including this one :banderas:

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were so bout it when it came to killing each other. They kinda gave up on the idea too easily. But I guess it's is your sister...

Yeah, I hear you. It definitely felt a bit rushed and convenient the way things went down. I'm just happy for the young homie Wave.. although knowing this manga I doubt things will end here with them.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Of course I'm still reading this, especially after the travesty that the anime was (sorry, just didn't like it).

So far, it's been pretty great :wow:

Tatsumi :wow:

And now Wave :wow:

:blessed:

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
:snoop: I misread the thread and came in here ready to troll thinking this was about Kill La Kill... and read some shyt I didnt need to read:mjcry:
:snoop: Mad I wasted my time watching kill la kill

Weird how they made the main character weak in akame ga kill but I guess akame is the true warrior

Only seen the anime

Don't read manga so I'll just wait for season 2