Akame Ga Kill! manga Discussion Thread... Ya'll should REALLY read this (Spoilers)

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
I really like how it's hard to dislike anyone in this manga. Maybe except the chick with the little dog.

I like how I think I know what's going to happen, but then Takahiro throws those curve balls straight into my feels :mjcry:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Say brehs how far ahead of the anime is the manga? The show is piff. With naruto being over, I may pick this up too.

Edit: Saw the link up top. Looks like its 2 chapters per episode.

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Say brehs how far ahead of the anime is the manga? The show is piff. With naruto being over, I may pick this up too.

Edit: Saw the link up top. Looks like its 2 chapters per episode.

I guess the anime is taking it upon itself to jump from chapter 38 to chapter 52 (in some type of way). Anime is going to have an original ending, apart from the manga. Basically, the manga is "1 chapter" ahead of the anime

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
LOOK AT THIS PIFF BREHS :blessed:

(It's the raw, so only look if you wish to see a piff fight and spoil yourself for tomorrow release) :mjcry:

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
thats a high probability.

the manga is so much better than the anime

Just about any of these 4 in the fight have a high chance of getting deaded right now :mjcry:

The 2 most powerful in the Empire vs. Night Raid :wow:

:mjcry:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Just about any of these 4 in the fight have a high chance of getting deaded right now :mjcry:

The 2 most powerful in the Empire vs. Night Raid :wow:

:mjcry:
yeah esdeath and old dude seem to be infinitely more powerful than the gunslinger girl. plus the priest nikka said he saw misfortune in the future of kenichi and gunslinger girl so :manny:

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
yeah esdeath and old dude seem to be infinitely more powerful than the gunslinger girl. plus the priest nikka said he saw misfortune in the future of kenichi and gunslinger girl so :manny:

I hope he's wrong :mjcry:

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
I'm watching the Anime it feels like it's going to be a short one...
How far ahead is the manga?

They're both at the same spot breh, the anime is going to have its own ending apart from the manga.