Akame Ga Kill! manga Discussion Thread... Ya'll should REALLY read this (Spoilers)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
just got caught up wtf budo and esdeath on some godly levels

esdeath murked the whole crew without getting hurt and made a trump move cuz of her love for tatsumi :laff:

seems like budo might be stronger than esdeath hype reasons

prime minister got the ultimate teigu too

how they suppose too beat this shyt :snoop:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
I wanna know what Akame's trump card is :ohhh:

Invisibility can't be Tatsumi's trump either, since that was just an adaptation that Tyrant took on before it became a teigu :lupe:

I guess we'll find out later :youngsabo:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I wanna know what Akame's trump card is :ohhh:

Invisibility can't be Tatsumi's trump either, since that was just an adaptation that Tyrant took on before it became a teigu :lupe:

I guess we'll find out later :youngsabo:

i have a feeling with his teigu it evolves more the stronger he gets which also makes me wonder if he would get waves and fuse it maybe

never was said a person couldn't have more than one teigu

akame probably hasn't even mastered hers and from what esdeath did u can make one up pretty much if u have the desire regardless akame not seeing esdeath when wave gave her problems

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
i have a feeling with his teigu it evolves more the stronger he gets which also makes me wonder if he would get waves and fuse it maybe

never was said a person couldn't have more than one teigu

akame probably hasn't even mastered hers and from what esdeath did u can make one up pretty much if u have the desire regardless akame not seeing esdeath when wave gave her problems

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it does evolve more the stronger he gets. If you recall back in the fight they had against Bols and Kurome, Tatsumi deflected a blade to the head by having the armor bite it :whew:

The fact Esdeath made her trump for the sole purpose of making sure Tatsumi doesn't run away :dead:

Akame at the moment stands no chance of even getting close to Esdeath :wow:

I really want to know what Esdeath's reaction is already :why:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Chapter 53 dropped(terrible translation)

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Rip Lublock :sadcam: On the flip side of things, Tatsumi is being pretty stubborn right now but I understand his reasons. It's just that him dying right now wouldn't accomplish anything. It would severely cripple the Night Raid. I think he should join Esdeath despite what she's done. It seems like she would be willing to change her stance on certain things if he really bought in to her. Of course, she would probably see right through that. SMH.....I don't like the fact that he may end up dying for nothing basically. Definitely excited for the next chapter!!!!

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:mjcry: aint nobody safe in this damn manga i swear i liked him too he was screwed even after he got away from that dude old general was ready to fukk him up

tastumi just need too beat that up one night then bounce should do the trick who am i fooling he aint that kind of dude :snoop:
question is whats gonna make him change his mind or maybe she will cuz she cant live without him he aint dying thats just too easy

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Takahiro just love playing with our emotions brehs :mjcry:

Sucks that Lubo didn't have Crosstails, instead he had a teigu he's never used and knows almost nothing about. That was his death flag :to:
Yeah, Tatsumi dying would be too easy, but then again, we're talking about this author here :why:

I just need the next chapter in my life already :sadbron: