Akademiks says he believes that Drake has been through more real shyt and knows more about the streets than Kendrick

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Well he might be kinda right in a sense… that’s because Drake crafted this persona for himself and by proxy involved himself in pseudo street/mafioso lifestyle… but he isn’t from it in the slightest

Kendrick is really from the trenches, grassroots. He didn’t acquire the fame & fortune & then decided to start playing with a certain lifestyle

Nothing about Drake is street at his core
I can 100% bet anything that Drake ain't been thru half the real shyt Kendrick been thru.

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
OZLi.gif
Drake right now

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I can 100% bet anything that Drake ain't been thru half the real shyt Kendrick been thru.
I agree cuz for Kendrick it is real homies, real family members, real loss & turmoil

Drake got paid crash dummies & probably put his fingers in shyt he had no business being in, but did it strictly cuz he has the power & clout

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
and statements like that is why this fat fukk can never be seen as "unbiased"

kendrick 100% grew up way different than white ass drake. hes probably referring to them in their adult years, because drake is seen around "street guys" when all that is, is extortion. a good guy like drake turning to the streets in his 20-30s is insane :dead:. drake is a grown ass kid living backwards in all areas of his life.