Status
Not open for further replies.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
35 teammates and you're still here. :wow: that's true dedication.

You're the irrational one here, responding for me and bringing up irrelevant comments. My boyfriend says hello and no hard feelings, by the way.

instead of trying to talk to me your :duck: should be asking why his girlfriend is posting scantily clad pictures on online forums for strangers and spending all day flirting with men online. shouldnt your location say "duckburg" instead of thuglifes jaw if you had any respect for this white man you call your boyfriend?Maybe you should let me have a long talk with this young boy so i can teach him how to be a man and get his hoes in check. Only problem is I can't make calls to imaginary numbers till after 9

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
instead of trying to talk to me your :duck: should be asking why his girlfriend is posting scantily clad pictures on online forums for strangers and spending all day flirting with men on a forum. shouldnt your location say "duckburg" instead of thuglifes jaw if you had any respect for this white man you call your boyfriend?Mayube you should let me have a long talk with this young boy so i can teach him how to be a man and get his hoes in check. Only problem is I can't make calls to imaginary numbers till after 9

But why are you so concerned about another man and his "hoe"? And if you don't even believe he exists why do you keep mentioning him?

• Dap
Reactions: no.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
men takes notes. This example is known to talk recklessly at the mouth to men online but Jack Splatter thot hunter somehow has the creature subdued calmed and nonconfrontational

for a minimal coli cash fee i can show you how to tame ratchet beasts online brehs

Last edited:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
on a scale from pretzel to sea water how salty are you right now? :leostare:

on a scale from the tooth fairy to santa claus how :duck: is your boyfriend?

Lol. I have no reason to be mad, just because I don't have sex on tinychat doesn't mean I don't get dikk.

My boyfriend is as fake as your friendship with the hooker you were smashing on tinychat.

His dikk is as hard as your online persona.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Lol. I have no reason to be mad, just because I don't have sex on tinychat doesn't mean I don't get dikk.

My boyfriend is as fake as your friendship with the hooker you were smashing on tinychat.

damn you sound mad as hell :leon:

Even though very little of what you just typed was true, I'd rather be having sex on tinychat then lying about having sex with imaginary boyfriends :usure:

If his dikk was so hard you wouldn't be thirsting for men daily on the coli, unsatisifed much?

but then again....how can you be unsatisfied.......by nothing? :mindblown:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

140523024514297378.jpg

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
damn you sound mad as hell :leon:

Even though very little of what you just typed was true, I'd rather be having sex on tinychat then lying about having sex with imaginary boyfriends :usure:

If his dikk was so hard you wouldn't be thirsting for men daily on the coli, unsatisifed much?

but then again....how can you be unstatisfied.......by nothing? :mindblown:

Whatever you say. :tu:

• Dap
Reactions: no.
Status
Not open for further replies.