Status
Not open for further replies.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
As long as it doesn't come up in google results I don't care, you sure seem to care though, why is that?

you seem to care which is why you deleted it. you responded to only me so i must have struck a nerve. Your "boyfriend" should be beating your ass for being as reckless and disrespectful to him as you are on the coli, but what can you expect from some frail cac.

if you don't want your pic on google cache how about not plastering pictures of yourself on online forums? :leon:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
you seem to care which is why you deleted it. you responded to only me so i must have struck a nerve. Your "boyfriend" should be beating your ass for being as reckless and disrespectful to him as you are on the coli, but what can you expect from some frail cac.

if you don't want your pic on google cache how about not plastering pictures of yourself on online forums? :leon:

Lmao. So this conversation went from pictures which you had nothing to do with to my relationship which also doesn't concern you. Me and my boyfriend are currently laughing at you, actually.

• Dap
Reactions: no.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Lmao. So this conversation went from pictures which you had nothing to do with to my relationship which also doesn't concern you. Me and my boyfriend are currently laughing at you, actually.

yes you and your :duck: might be laughing at me but he should get his girl in check LMAO

the coli might not know your history of fake boyfriends (well actually they do :mjlol: ) but I do

do yourself a favor and dont respond no more

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
yes you and your :duck: might be laughing at me but he should get his girl in check LMAO

the coli might not know your history of fake boyfriends (well actually they do :mjlol: ) but I do

do yourself a favor and dont respond no more

Do yourself a favor and get off my dikk. You're my biggest fan my nikka.

• Dap

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Do yourself a favor and get off my dikk. You're my biggest fan my nikka.

wanna take this to it's own thread and let the coli decide who's who's biggest fan?

you're clearly mad so why don't you walk down the street with your imaginary white boyfriend and take a few deep breaths before this gets out of control

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
wanna take this to it's own thread and let the coli decide who's who's biggest fan?

you're clearly mad so why don't you walk down the street with your imaginary white boyfriend and take a few deep breaths before this gets out of control

Would you? Lmao!

I have nothing to be mad about.

• Dap

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Would you? Lmao!

I have nothing to be mad about.

so friendly all of the sudden? :o:

I can be friendly too :o:

I love you and I dont care who knows it, whether your a self hating c00n who's half mexican but can only say tortilla in her native language or not.

i dare you or someone else to do something, whos mad now?

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
so friendly all of the sudden? :o:

I can be friendly too :o:

I love you and I dont care who knows it, whether your a self hating c00n who's half mexican but can only say tortilla in her native language or not.

i dare you or someone else to do something, whos mad now?

Who was mad to begin with? Wtf. You're going crazy, who am I to be rude to my #1 fan though? I appreciate you, keep #teamnikki alive.

• Dap

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Who was mad to begin with? Wtf. You're going crazy, who am I to be rude to my #1 fan though? I appreciate you, keep #teamnikki alive.

Why do I need to keep your team alive ain't that what my 35 other teammates are for? But I guess I am your fav so you leave me with the important responsibilities :o:

before you get furious at something I post take a good hard look in the mirror and reflect on the truth in my statements dear :o:

I'd hate to see you irrationally emotionally start a fight you can't win :mjpls:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Why do I need to keep your team alive ain't that what my 35 other teammates are for? But I guess I am your fav so you leave me with the important responsibilities :o:

before you get furious at something I post take a good hard look in the mirror and reflect on the truth in my statements dear :o:

I'd hate to see you irrationally emotionally start a fight you can't win :mjpls:

35 teammates and you're still here. :wow: that's true dedication.

You're the irrational one here, responding for me and bringing up irrelevant comments. My boyfriend says hello and no hard feelings, by the way.

• Dap
Status
Not open for further replies.