AJ Styles is basically saying the new belt is just a toy and just a trinket on a Christmas tree brother

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
SmarkTears.0.0.jpg

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
WHC was secondary in 2002 and the Universal was secondary in 2016. :yeshrug:
Idk about 2016 but the titles were unified and turned into the undisputed title. They may as well turn Romans titles into one belt too….shyt bring back the undisputed belt!

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
They're doing stadiums and wild numbers with Roman, but dumb internet marks think he should wrestle some jobber every week.

Marks really thought hey these two boring guys wont be boring if we add a belt. :laff:
As a Roman stan myself, watch your fukking mouth about AJ

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Idk about 2016 but the titles were unified and turned into the undisputed title. They may as well turn Romans titles into one belt too….shyt bring back the undisputed belt!
They haven't yet. It's still two titles with two lineages. I do feel they will eventualy get Roman to 1 singular title. Likely after Night of Champions. But we just gotta wait and find out to see what they do.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Roman doing what The Rock would have done if he came back for real

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
They're doing stadiums and wild numbers with Roman, but dumb internet marks think he should wrestle some jobber every week.

Marks really thought hey these two boring guys wont be boring if we add a belt. :laff:

Superstars, Challenge, TNT, All American Wrestling

I never seen Hogan or anybody else actually defend the title on those shows and before RAW really took off Superstars was the A show. It was always a PPV or SNME they where doing crazy numbers so I'm pretty much used to the top guy not being around unless it's a money match.

Look at Bianca doing everything the fans want Roman to do and she's getting hate for it :mjpls:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

Marks still thinking they know what draws :mjlol:

When marks book this is the result…