AJ LEE IS BACK...TIME FOR ANOTHER THREAD, NYGGAS!

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Y'all bout to have these sick puppies back camping out here posting pictures of her at Starbucks while graphically talking about eating her ass

May we forever cherish these memories. Especially of that one of here bent over, I always imagine her just asking someone from the audience to cum on her ass, because it is good for the skin.
simpsons-the-simpsons.gif

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Y'all bout to have these sick puppies back camping out here posting pictures of her at Starbucks while graphically talking about eating her ass

May we forever cherish these memories. Especially of that one of here bent over, I always imagine her just asking someone from the audience to cum on her ass, because it is good for the skin.
simpsons-the-simpsons.gif
That’s always the first post I think of whenever I think of that thread :russ:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
What was so bad about the old thread? I wasn't around here, so I really don't know the story.
Everything wrong that you could possibly imagine. People taking creepy shots on AJ's body to downright racism was mixed into that awful thread. It needs to stay dead and buried forever. I don't mean that as half joking either. That thread was disgusting, disgraceful, and an embarrassment to this entire forum.