AJ LEE IS BACK...TIME FOR ANOTHER THREAD, NYGGAS!

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
That original thread scarred this place forever. It became unreadable.

Emotional, deeply disturbed simps huddling together, crying real tears, wallowing in self-pity when a female sports entertainer didn't acknowledge them.

No doubt, that thread was the birthplace of a few incels. Some of those dudes are probably institutionalized today.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Emotional, deeply disturbed simps huddling together, crying real tears, wallowing in self-pity when a female sports entertainer didn't acknowledge them.

No doubt, that thread was the birthplace of a few incels. Some of those dudes are probably institutionalized today.
Lol

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That Polish dude who would post 300 screencaps of AJ's ass from every episode of Raw and then turned on her like a scorned lover when she quit the biz/hooked up with Ziggler in storyline :mjlol:

Genuine "this dude will have a Netflix crime drama about him in the future" type ish :scust:

he even made his profile picture this:

7464.jpg

They were already incels before they found the thread. They were all new accounts that only posted in that thread, and went ghost after she retired. They probably all were on every semi-popping message board thread about her, not just the Coli one.. :huhldup:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
What was so bad about the old thread? I wasn't around here, so I really don't know the story.
It was a thread that started off as a typical pretty woman appreciation thread.... then some of the posts from some of the posters (I think some of them are banned now) were kinda borderlined creepy and stalkerish. Basically it wasn't a good look for TSC to have that thread being showcased

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
237 pages :merchant: If I can sit down and watch the history of Chris Chan, then I might have to look at this thread.

The tranny that fukked his own mom, right? I literally just came across that cat’s story online a week ago. I may have to watch that doc soon, but I knew nothing of this weirdo beforehand :hhh:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Is this WOW going to be a serious wrestling promotion and not a GLOW 3.0 again? Weird she'd come back to WOW and not AEW.