Reppin
NULL
926751_427867124015371_223853669_n.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Backstage News on AJ Lee & Paige
Posted by Eric Arrington May 7, 2014 0 Comment
WWE officials have been evaluating the main roster Divas division as of late. One of the goals with AJ Lee being out is to see what they have with the talent that have been given limited opportunities.

While some Divas continue to improve, the results of the evaluation have been said to be poor so far. This has made AJ’s stock in the company go up. She’s expected to keep her spot as a top star when she returns.

Going into this week’s tapings, it was said that there’s starting to be some concern about how fans aren’t accepting Paige as the top WWE women’s star. Word is that those concerns also include a lack of reaction at live events, with one observer reporting she isn’t engaging the crowd.

At the same time, the Divas division in NXT continues to impress officials and there has been a lot of talk about upcoming call ups. WWE Having Diva Discussions, Backstage News on AJ Lee & Paige | Daily Wrestling NewsDaily Wrestling News

WVIP

Rookie
Daps
^ Does this mean AJ Lee will win the Divas Championship from Paige when she comes back?

WVIP

Rookie
Daps
It's being reported that AJ Lee is advertised to return on WWE's upcoming European tour that begins in just a few days. While AJ was advertised for the tour as recent as April 20th, she is no longer being advertised by WWE's website or updated arena listings.
This is backed up by two straight reports from The Wrestling Observer, including one this week, that says there is no internal timetable for AJ's return. As noted, she has requested time off and officials are fine with her taking as much time as she needs.

Read more at AJ Lee Not Advertised To Return On WWE's International Tour, Update On Her Status - WrestlingInc.com

Last edited:
Daps
You really have to be dumb to ditch the #1 women's spot in the #1 wrestling promotion in the world to go sit on the couch with a man who leases girlfriends like fake money leases luxury cars.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You really have to be dumb to ditch the #1 women's spot in the #1 wrestling promotion in the world to go sit on the couch with a man who leases girlfriends like fake money leases luxury cars.
If you believe a recent report, there's no heat on her for asking for time off whatsoever, and in fact, she'll still be pushed as a top star when she does make her eventual return. And the mere fact that CM PUNK of all people now actually wants to get engaged, it could actually make you think that maybe, juuuust maybe, he's matured a little in the relationship department. Crazy thought, I know, but yet here we are.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Backstage News on AJ Lee & Paige
Posted by Eric Arrington May 7, 2014 0 Comment
WWE officials have been evaluating the main roster Divas division as of late. One of the goals with AJ Lee being out is to see what they have with the talent that have been given limited opportunities.

While some Divas continue to improve, the results of the evaluation have been said to be poor so far. This has made AJ’s stock in the company go up. She’s expected to keep her spot as a top star when she returns.

Going into this week’s tapings, it was said that there’s starting to be some concern about how fans aren’t accepting Paige as the top WWE women’s star. Word is that those concerns also include a lack of reaction at live events, with one observer reporting she isn’t engaging the crowd.

At the same time, the Divas division in NXT continues to impress officials and there has been a lot of talk about upcoming call ups. WWE Having Diva Discussions, Backstage News on AJ Lee & Paige | Daily Wrestling NewsDaily Wrestling News

:obama:

Another reason why a Paige vs. AJ feud NEEDS to happen..

I have a feeling they will have some classic matches down the line..

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
:obama:

Another reason why a Paige vs. AJ feud NEEDS to happen..

I have a feeling they will have some classic matches down the line..
Yeah. I think they're just biding their time until AJ comes back, or else they would have already put Paige in a program with someone. Which is great for us, not so great for all the other divas.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Yeah. I think they're just biding their time until AJ comes back, or else they would have already put Paige in a program with someone. Which is great for us, not so great for all the other divas.

Which is probably why Vinny Mac didn't have AJ drop the belt to none of the Total Divas.

On a sidenote. I have been like Paige's matches with Alicia Foxx

Status
Not open for further replies.