Status
Not open for further replies.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
As long as there are good ass shots in an AJ segment and she looks extremely sexy that's all I really care about. She also came off as a big star in that thing with Vicki.
really? meh she beat up a character that no one cares about in odd and awkward segment. Mocking her actual collapse :ehh: to each his own man we'll agree to disagree peace!

ravenrules

Rookie
Daps
really? meh she beat up a character that no one cares about in odd and awkward segment. Mocking her actual collapse :ehh: to each his own man we'll agree to disagree peace!

As far as mocking goes, that was very mild. It would've been worse if they exploited AJ's fainting and turned it into an angle where she collapsed mid-match or something.

Martini

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_mwhao3SSuJ1qhi74ko1_250.gif
tumblr_mwhao3SSuJ1qhi74ko2_250.gif

Ziggler shirt? :leon:What you think, Ziggler smashed AJ too ? :lupe:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I understand if folks are upset at WWE making fun of AJ's collapse, but I've longed since ceased to be "shocked" or "appalled" by anything WWE does to sell a story or an angle. I mean, this IS the same company that parodied Jerry Lawler's heart attack.

Myself personally, I saw nothing wrong with it, and I’m pretty sure AJ had no problem with it, either, and I wouldn’t be surprised if she gave Vickie permission to go all out and use the water bottle. She just had fun out there, is all.

But again, I understand if folks were very bothered by it, considering that AJ has had a string of very serious health issue recently.

And hopefully, she'll be done feuding with the Bellas after Survivor Series. Lannister pointed it out perfectly that AJ's reign may be getting a little stale because she hasn't that top competitor/challenger to be seen as a viable threat to her since Kaitlyn, and trust me, you're not gonna be getting that from the goddamned Bella Twins of all people. Hopefully, we can get that threat with Nattie, and get another good match from the two of them should they meet at TLC.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
As far as mocking goes, that was very mild. It would've been worse if they exploited AJ's fainting and turned it into an angle where she collapsed mid-match or something.
THAT would have been where I drew the line. Is this as bad and tasteless as Eddiesploitation, Katie Vick, and the constant bullying they do of JR?

No, but again, I understand why some folks are upset.

DarkNoc

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
I thought the segment was entertaining but I wish it was a longer match to give AJ some revenge on Vickie for all the backlash she receive months ago. AJ looked so good and so sexy in the ring as always. I knew they got the idea from AJ passing out which is ok if AJ had opinion or a decision about it. She looked like she was having fun.

DarkNoc

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Ohio

This video is the same reaction all the AJ fans experience when Punk and AJ was first seen at the baseball game. I know a lot of AJ fans or the "fan boys" including myself had the same reaction to this video. I bust out in laughter when I was watching this video.

:russ::lolbron::pachaha:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.