Martini

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AJ/Punk shippers are stupid as fukk :snoop:

tumblr_inline_mvo7xd1L941qfaew2.png

Which,I reblogged with this response:

"Am I to assume that none of you get her tweets sent to your by Deals Plugin Extension">phone

by Deals Plugin Extension">

via text message?? It’s common knowledge that if you have someone’s tweets sent to your phone,if they tweet something and decided to delete it..it’s still getting sent to your phone. It’s not going to magically stop sending. No one I know got this alleged tweet. Not to mention AJ knows how to put together a proper sentence “numerous of times” NO.. it would say “numerous times” or “a number of times” This is why people get pissed.”
Being a fan of AJ I’m trying to stop this before it spreads further..having people start up arguing over someone clearly scamming.

It is quite easy to make a fake tweet..How you ask? By using this:
tumblr_inline_mvo85dJ9dO1qfaew2.jpg

Try it yourself if you don’t believe. Then crop it.

Go to Twitter and crop one of her actual tweets and compare.

If you are going to be upset over this, oh well. Like I said,I am a fan. This nonsense is not cool.

You tried it. You failed. I feel bad for people who were all excited for this. I’m not in that fandom, but I know people who were way hyped for this. Not Cool.

I wonder how many reblogs the truth will get verses the lie.

i made this....i mean this is AJ tweet :steviej:

tumblr_mvoe0vNc0E1s55sblo1_1280.jpg

ravenrules

Rookie
Daps
AJ/Punk shippers are stupid as fukk :snoop:

No one I know got this alleged tweet. Not to mention AJ knows how to put together a proper sentence “numerous of times

Alot of people on Twitter and Tumblr are saying they got a text alert when AJ Tweeted that message about beating Punk in WWE 2K14. It's not like she said they were fukking, so I'm not sure why anyone would waste their time faking such an innocuous Tweet. She probably just deleted it because of her typo.

And she's made a few mistakes before, like this one last week:

A.J. ‏@WWEAJLee 26 Oct
Sometimes I just look around, take everything in and think, “boy, it’d be really easy to poison to me.”

manxcave

Rookie
Daps
No, the tweet was 100% fake actually. I get text alerts from her and I didn't get this one.

AJLeeFan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he probably told her to delete it.
I think she deleted it because of the typo. She didn't delete the "O'Hare to Miami" tweet and that tweet was more revealing than this one because she said she was in Chicago with Punk.
And you guys know why that tweet is real? Because the tweet has the verified symbol and the custom tweets don't have it. Also, some people received text messages alerts about the tweet.

Martini

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think she deleted it because of the typo. She didn't delete the "O'Hare to Miami" tweet and that tweet was more revealing than this one because she said she was in Chicago with Punk.
And you guys know why that tweet is real? Because the tweet has the verified symbol and the custom tweets don't have it. Also, some people received text messages alerts about the tweet.

personally i think this blue verified symbol is bigger than original and where is follow button, time and date when she posted this?
Also, some people received text messages alerts about the tweet
how many people of this ain't a AJ/Punk shippers? and o tumblr only ONE person posted this and the rest just copied. and in original tweet this symbol is on ''W'' no on ''A'' for me this is fake

tumblr_inline_mvo7xd1L941qfaew2.png

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Punk's name or twitter handle wasn't in the O'hare tweet tho. simply being in the one of the busiest airports in the world doesn't imply any Punk involvement. she could've been on a flight from somewhere else New York (she was there for the comic-con) that landed in chicago (O'hare) then boarded another flight to Miami for the pay per view. Not that any of this matters to me I just saying.

AJLeeFan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Punk's name or twitter handle wasn't in the O'hare tweet tho. simply being in the one of the busiest airports in the world doesn't imply any Punk involvement. she could've been on a flight from somewhere else New York (she was there for the comic-con) that landed in chicago (O'hare) then boarded another flight to Miami for the pay per view. Not that any of this matters to me I just saying.
Are you saying that she was in Chicago because she had to make a stop before going to Miami? She could have went from NY to Miami without changing flights. She went to Chicago for his birthday, I think that's pretty obvious. And that pic of them together in an airport just confirms it.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Are you saying that she was in Chicago because she had to make a stop before going to Miami? She could have went from NY to Miami without changing flights. She went to Chicago for his birthday, I think that's pretty obvious. And that pic of them together in an airport just confirms it.
I don't care about that personal crap, gossip. My main point is that the video game tweet was probably deleted because she used his name/twitter handle.

Punk's name wasn't used in the O'hare Airport tweet thus no confusion or deletion.

AJLeeFan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care about that personal crap, gossip. My main point is that the video game tweet was probably deleted because she used his name/twitter handle.

Punk's name wasn't used in the O'hare Airport tweet thus no confusion or deletion.
Yeah, but why would she even mentioned Punk in the other tweet. She didn't need to, she was already saying she was in Chicago.
I still think she deleted it because of the typo and not because of Punk. The video game tweet didn't say anything special.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah, but why would she even mentioned Punk in the other tweet. She didn't need to, she was already saying she was in Chicago.
I still think she deleted it because of the typo and not because of Punk. The video game tweet didn't say anything special.
putting @cmpunk in a AJ tweet will easily lead crazed shippers and haters spamming his account with prying questions and rude comments easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.