Jn8DiYP.gif

5EtyNYB.gif

gq7YLHA.gif

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
So...I'm one who believes in the whole friends and nothing more theory...

But I must admit this is a bizarre unprovoked response by AJ, keeping in mind what and who Big E is talking about.

So, yeah. Now I'm not so sure what to think.

There are two options

1. They are dating

2. they are friends, but Punk is regularly smashing her

i8nw3.jpg

tumblr_mualod2rGF1r4hr6ro1_250.gif

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
So...I'm one who believes in the whole friends and nothing more theory...

But I must admit this is a bizarre unprovoked response by AJ, keeping in mind what and who Big E is talking about.

So, yeah. Now I'm not so sure what to think.

BW5zJFnCAAAIfZk.jpg:large

‏@amandaoates6
@almagoye Wow! You're so lucky! Where did you see AJ at? Was she with any other WWE stars?

@almagoye
@amandaoates6 thanks yes moré picture wwe stars

‏@amandaoates6
@almagoye : That's awesome! Did you see CM Punk with AJ?

almagoye

@amandaoates6 yes If when you take a photo were togethe

@amandaoates6
@almagoye : That's nice! So AJ was with CM Punk? Is that true?

@almagoye
@amandaoates6 yes

:thumbsdown::shaq2::pacspit:

Last edited:

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
BW5zJFnCAAAIfZk.jpg:large

‏@amandaoates6
@almagoye Wow! You're so lucky! Where did you see AJ at? Was she with any other WWE stars?

@almagoye
@amandaoates6 thanks yes moré picture wwe stars

‏@amandaoates6
@almagoye : That's awesome! Did you see CM Punk with AJ?

almagoye

@amandaoates6 yes If when you take a photo were togethe

@amandaoates6
@almagoye : That's nice! So AJ was with CM Punk? Is that true?

@almagoye
@amandaoates6 yes

:thumbsdown::shaq2::pacspit:

Now when AJ sucking Punk ( the biggest slut in WWE ) dikk that i can say she can suck dikk everybody

R.I.P normal AJ 2009-2012 welcome AJ rat ring, Amy Lee was right. evety punk relationship were open, so now when he is with AJ that he must fukk her every night, cuz if it would be otherwise that he very quickly finds himself a new sex toy and now i know why she is still a champion

ravenrules

Rookie
Daps
Now when AJ sucking Punk ( the biggest slut in WWE ) dikk that i can say she can suck dikk everybody

R.I.P normal AJ 2009-2012 welcome AJ rat ring, Amy Lee was right. evety punk relationship were open, so now when he is with AJ that he must fukk her every night, cuz if it would be otherwise that he very quickly finds himself a new sex toy and now i know why she is still a champion

Even Jay Lethal has a rep on the indys for getting tons of ringrat p*ssy. So its not like AJ fukking a playa is anything new.

And besides, just look at the way she moves her body and the way she dresses, she knows exactly what she's doing.

If fukking a big star made you Divas champion then Brie or Nikki Bella would have more of a shot than AJ. Since theyre dating WWE golden boys Cena and Bryan Danielson.

Last edited:

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
Even Jay Lethal has a rep on the indys for getting tons of ringrat p*ssy. So its not like AJ fukking a playa is anything new.

And besides, just look at the way she moves her body and the way she dresses, she knows exactly what she's doing.

If fukking a big star made you Divas champion then Brie or Nikki Bella would have more of a shot than AJ. Since theyre dating WWE golden boys Cena and Bryan Danielson.

I was mean that she is still a champion, You really think that if he would not fukk her every night that she will be still a champion? AND i I would not be surprised to that Ziggler fukked her one or two times when they was lovestory
BWxYV3DIIAAPVDI.jpg:large

Last edited:

ravenrules

Rookie
Daps
I was mean that she is still a champion, You really think that if he would not fukk her every night that she will be still a champion? AND i I would not be surprised to that Ziggler fukked her one or two times when they was lovestory

Yeah cuz AJ is still the best woman on the roster and the most popular. She has tons of merch and is basically the female Cena when it comes to people buying shyt with her name on it.

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
Yeah cuz AJ is still the best woman on the roster and the most popular. She has tons of merch and is basically the female Cena when it comes to people buying shyt with her name on it.

TBH i'm sure that 50% AJ success is after Punk intervention. That long how she will sucking his dikk, that long she get push, but when they break up... I would not be surprised that big push get Paige, cuz she will be new his ''friend''. younger, with big ass, boobs, she isn't prude ( but now i don't believe that AJ is prude after this what she doing in the ring ) better option for punk dikk

Status
Not open for further replies.