Reppin
NULL
BUtX_ZICcAE5vLy.jpg:large

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen a lot of hate for the AJ/Nattie feud, but it's like who do you suppose she should feud with instead? It's not like there's a lot of "worthy" heads to choose from in the division. She has already had a high profile feud with Kaitlyn and obviously she can't feud with her forever. Paige? No telling when Paige will be called up(she also can't keep up with AJ on the mic). It could be next year sometime. You have to take what you can get. It's going to take some time to re-establish the division(if it ever happens) and this is only the beginning.

I mean would people rather her be another wrestler's piece of arm candy? She's already done just about all a diva could do outside the division.

I do think AJ should hold onto the title for a while longer, but yeah, eventually she will have to lose it. That's a fact. Some fans act like she should keep it for years haha. Not going to happen..obviously. She will end up having multiple reigns though. AJ was over before the belt, and she will be after it's off her. In all honesty, the belt really was just the icing on the cake in the whole scope of things.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've seen a lot of hate for the AJ/Nattie feud, but it's like who do you suppose she should feud with instead? It's not like there's a lot of "worthy" heads to choose from in the division. She has already had a high profile feud with Kaitlyn and obviously she can't feud with her forever. Paige? No telling when Paige will be called up(she also can't keep up with AJ on the mic). It could be next year sometime. You have to take what you can get. It's going to take some time to re-establish the division(if it ever happens) and this is only the beginning.

I mean would people rather her be another wrestler's piece of arm candy? She's already done just about all a diva could do outside the division.

I do think AJ should hold onto the title for a while longer, but yeah, eventually she will have to lose it. That's a fact. Some fans act like she should keep it for years haha. Not going to happen..obviously. She will end up having multiple reigns though. AJ was over before the belt, and she will be after it's off her. In all honesty, the belt really was just the icing on the cake in the whole scope of things.

I don't mind the feud on principle because it involves two talents I absolutely adore, it's just some of the things that Natalya has said has made her look more of a heel instead of AJ. And her guest spot on commentary during Smackdown did not help matters, either.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't mind the feud on principle because it involves two talents I absolutely adore, it's just some of the things that Natalya has said has made her look more of a heel instead of AJ. And her guest spot on commentary during Smackdown did not help matters, either.
I agree. Even tho Nattie isn't great on the mic, the talking points she's been given by creative are even worse. The whole TD divas vs AJ feud has been poorly done other than AJ's mic work.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't disagree. They desperately need to re-establish who's the face and heel of this storyline. It seems like they are leaving it in the hands of the audience to decide who have clearly chosen to root for the Black Widow.

Status
Not open for further replies.