turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
tbh at this moment AJ vs Natalya feud is boring

on last Raw AJ and Natalya on commentary

on SD Natalya on commentary

but Natalya arguments were.... strange ( IMO natalya skills on commentaty = 0 )

AJ cheated to win the title - When i missed something? :ohhh:

AJ is lying about being homeless - no comment :stopitslime:

AJ dresses like a gas station slutty bum - :heh: because she wearing shorts? Natalya he forgot who danced for Tyson like a stripper ( but maybe in America thi is normal dance ) and who talking about her sex life?

AJ’s jealous for not being on the show - :dead:

AJ’s not a role model - LOL when AJ said that she is a role model ?:childplease:

AJ’s just a titleholder, She’s a real champion - yeah!! she's a real boring champion, how many people are interested division when AJ won and how many people are interested division when Natalya won?

IMO Natalya is boring as fukk, i don't know what are you see with her and i can't wait when natalya won title and you all see how ''exciting'' is your lovely Nattie

Edit: and before someone tell me, that ''AJ will not be always a champion'' i said that this is MY OPINION and noboby can convince me that Natalya deserves to get a title.

Last edited:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
tbh at this moment AJ vs Natalya feud is boring

on last Raw AJ and Natalya on commentary

on SD Natalya on commentary

but Natalya arguments were.... strange ( IMO natalya skills on commentaty = 0 )

AJ cheated to win the title - When i missed something? :ohhh:

AJ is lying about being homeless - no comment :stopitslime:

AJ dresses like a gas station slutty bum - :heh: because she wearing shorts? Natalya he forgot who danced for Tyson like a stripper ( but maybe in America thi is normal dance ) and who talking about her sex life?

AJ’s jealous for not being on the show - :dead:

AJ’s not a role model - LOL when AJ said that she is a role model ?:childplease:

AJ’s just a titleholder, She’s a real champion - yeah!! she's a real boring champion, how many people are interested division when AJ won and how many people are interested division when Natalya won?

IMO Natalya is boring as fukk, i don't know what are you see with her and i can't wait when natalya won title and you all see how ''exciting'' is your lovely Nattie

Edit: and before someone tell me, that ''AJ will not be always a champion'' i said that this is MY OPINION and noboby can convince me that Natalya deserves to get a title.

I mean Nattie is good in the ring, but her character is so vanilla. If Jim wasn't her father no one would give a shyt about her.

ramses

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's nothin like GODDESS ,, you can get 50 of the last divas to take this exact shot with the belt and none of them would come out as beautiful as this ,,forgive me but this is not opinion ,,its fact
PtFfxJOl.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
BUs14QmCcAIy8GD.jpg:large

fukk me fukking AJPunk shippers are explode :snoop:

As I've said before, they have a close friendship that even borders on a brother/sister type relationship. That's all there is to it.

Please don't ever read as much into these things as the tumblr, facebook, twitter people do. It'll just drive you nuts, and it isn't even remotely close to being true. Trust me.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I mean Nattie is good in the ring, but her character is so vanilla. If Jim wasn't her father no one would give a shyt about her.

Yeah no doubt. Her character was so boring they tried to get her over with a farting gimmick and putting her with Kahli and Hornswoggle. Some good that did.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
As I've said before, they have a close friendship that even borders on a brother/sister type relationship. That's all there is to it.

Please don't ever read as much into these things as the tumblr, facebook, twitter people do. It'll just drive you nuts, and it isn't even remotely close to being true. Trust me.

i think you right, Thank's god for GTA

BTW: are you have any new information :patrice:

Status
Not open for further replies.