9pIrDSc.gif

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Don't tell me she's taken.

9pIrDSc.gif
And if she is, so what? She's a grown adult woman who has the right to date whomever she wants. If you're a true AJ fan, you would feel happy for her that she found someone. Not saying this is true, because I'm pretty sure they're not dating, just a friendly bump-in, but even still, whatevs. It's her life, her decision. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And if she is, so what? She's a grown adult woman who has the right to date whomever she wants. If you're a true AJ fan, you would feel happy for her that she found someone. Not saying this is true, because I'm pretty sure they're not dating, just a friendly bump-in, but even still, whatevs. It's her life, her decision. :yeshrug:
True.

:ld:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Their busy schedules would be hard to work around, but Shane seems like a pretty cool dude, prolly a better option for her than some of the man sluts on the roster, and who knows maybe he can get her a cameo on Nikita :russ:

AJLeeFan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys freak out because of a photo. Everytime AJ takes a photo with man, you people start with the same bullshyt "ARE THEY DATING?!". It's just a damn photo.
I'm already imagining when AJ gets a bf. Even if she gets a man slut as a boyfriend, our opinion doesn't matter. Sorry but that's the truth.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
AJ about her tattoo
When I was really young, my entire family was covered in tattoos, so it was okay to get one.” “But I knew, when I did get one, that I wanted it to be something important and special. “So, at a very young age, I decided that I would get it when I won the title.”
“I’m not a girly girl. And I didn’t want fancy script or a butterfly or anything like that on me.” “I wanted something surreal; something that showed time served. That’s why it’s in the style that it’s in.” “[The Divas Championship is] something that I worked for and spent a great deal of my time trying to get.”

“It’s 14 years in the making. So, it’s supposed to be really cold.” “Just a mark of an accomplishment and now I move on.”

Daps
Reppin
NULL
AJ LEE EXPLAINS HER TATOO-“When I was really young, my entire family was covered in tattoos, so it was okay to get one.” “But I knew, when I did get one, that I wanted it to be something important and special. “So, at a very young age, I decided that I would get it when I won the title.”

“I’m not a girly girl. And I didn’t want fancy script or a butterfly or anything like that on me.” “I wanted something surreal; something that showed time served. That’s why it’s in the style that it’s in.” “[The Divas Championship is] something that I worked for and spent a great deal of my time trying to get.”

“It’s 14 years in the making. So, it’s supposed to be really cold.” “Just a mark of an accomplishment and now I move on.” http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/2013-05-17/aj-talks-tattoo … via @wwe

Status
Not open for further replies.