tumblr_mrh75beq4i1ru80f8o1_250.gif
tumblr_mrh75beq4i1ru80f8o2_250.gif

:deadrose:

ramses

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im hoping SummerSlam ends with a triple cross on ziggler kaitlyn and big E ((sorry kaitlyn we really love you)) ,,then the following night on raw AJ demands that from now on ,the world refer to her as GODDESS AJ

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
Im hoping SummerSlam ends with a triple cross on ziggler kaitlyn and big E ((sorry kaitlyn we really love you)) ,,then the following night on raw AJ demands that from now on ,the world refer to her as GODDESS AJ
Whatcha mean triple cross?

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
I don’t get why people are all like, “Why couldn’t the show be all about Nattie/Naomi/AJ, etc. because they are the nice, normal people.”
The whole point of “reality” shows is to have ridiculous and controversial (a.k.a. unlikeable) personalities in exaggerated situations for the sake of entertainment. The point isn’t to get you to like them. The point is to get you to watch them.

Don’t act as if you didn’t know what you were getting into when you tuned into E. You aren’t “above” anyone by watching the show and complaining about how ridiculous it is, when you already know that that is its exact purpose.

And let’s face it: if the show was all about Natty and (off-screen) AJ, you would be bored to tears.
People who think that AJ would even consider fukking Punk.
tumblr_inline_mj47vd1WyC1qz4rgp.jpg

And more http://pervyrasslincaps.tumblr.com/tagged/AJ-Lee

Brehs, who is that pervyrasslincaps and how does she know alot about AJ, Cena, Punk, Orton, Cody...:ohhh:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Diva AJ Lee’s Body Is Slammin’

MADE MAN: You look like you’re in great shape. What are your top fitness tips?
AJ LEE: The first time I ever hit a gym was three years ago. It was zero to sixty. Now I do power lifting and Olympic lifting. So to get bigger, eat a lot of protein and do a lot of heavy workouts. Commit yourself to it, even if you hate it. Work out often and on a steady basis, or you’ll lose it.

MM:
What is your favorite move in the ring and why?
AJ: My finish, the Black Widow. It’s so fun; when a girl taps out and basically says you’re the better man. It’s my move.

MM: Who’s your favorite opponent so far? Anyone you want to get in the ring with but haven’t yet?
AJ: Mentally, it’s been Vickie and in the ring, Kaitlyn (above). I had a moment with Stephanie and if we ever got into the ring together, that would be a dream come true. I’d be forced to kick my boss’s butt!

MM: Do you have a say in what you wear in the ring? Is there a backstory with your gear?
AJ: I wore spandex like everyone, like polka dots and plaids, stuff any normal girl would think is hideous. I wanted to bring beauty to weird things. But as time went on, John Cena, who’s a mentor to me, talked to me about being a brand and “what do people know you as?” So, everyone got used to the cut-up shirts and jean shorts—that’s my shout-out to him.

MM:
When it comes to dating, do you have a type?
AJ: It’s a super cheesy answer. My first requirement is that someone is funny. If they are funny, then you know there’s substance there.

MM: What is the top mistake guys make on dates?
AJ: I don’t know, I am not a dater. I’m the worst person to ask for dating advice!

MM: What’s the best advice you ever received about the sports entertainment business?
AJ: My brother once told me, “Don’t try to be like your idols, try to be better than them.” So since I was 12, however I could, I’d find a way to make sure I was better than the people I looked up to before me.

MM: What is the biggest misconception people have about you?
AJ: I think people underestimate my strength. I’m tiny, but if you weren’t looking, I could kick your butt in two seconds!

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
The Bella Twins stock within WWE has went up with the success of Total Divas. The same goes for some of the other stars of the show but more so with The Bella Twins. It's said that while Kaitlyn and AJ Lee are feuding for the Divas Title, The Bellas are at the top of the division.

:what: :snoop:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
The Bella Twins stock within WWE has went up with the success of Total Divas. The same goes for some of the other stars of the show but more so with The Bella Twins. It's said that while Kaitlyn and AJ Lee are feuding for the Divas Title, The Bellas are at the top of the division.

tumblr_mom2a39xRp1sp3dqbo1_500.gif

let's see :patrice:

The Bellas Twins Championships and accomplishments 2007-2013

- Divas Champion 2x (1x Nikki, 1xBrie)

- Suck dikk Cena ( Nikki )

- Fake boobs ( Nikki )

AJ Lee Championships and accomplishments 2009-2013

- FCW Divas Champion

- Queen FCW

- first and only Diva which was FCW Divas Champion and Queen FCW at the same time

- Divas Champion ( now )

- The most popular Diva on Twitter

- Diva of the Year

- PWI Woman of the Year

- She always have time for fans

‏@alexaorton56
@WWEAJLee I hugged you tonight and it was the Best thing EVER You made my Night(': I love you and your hair is so soft. Please respond (:

@WWEAJLee
@alexaorton56 Hahaha you were the cutest thing ever. Thanks for the sign. Shhh I’m supposed to be mean…

XWFUhvY.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tis very much true from what I hear. In fact from some of the things I've heard it'd be surprising if AJ was still Divas Champion come October 1, 2013.

Important to note Bella Twins promos are scripted. So them saying "we're on top of the divas division" this past Monday night, was written for them, point being this IS the way they are seen by the office.

Status
Not open for further replies.