RAW_1055_Photo_62.jpg

RAW_1055_Photo_63.jpg

RAW_1055_Photo_65.jpg

Original Sin

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was the strangest mixed tag match I've ever seen.

Was that supposed to get me hyped for their match at SummerSlam? 'cuz all it did was show me that the Diva's Champion is a pushover who lost Twice in the same match.

Like sheeeit. At least book AJ and Big E to look strong, and lose because of a distraction or something.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
sad thing is this "match" was a total booking disaster with or without that awkward botch. Why did the team with the mixed tag match on big ppv lose in such a stupid and decisive fashion. E getting taken out by Khali was just :dwillhuh:. While they should've won imo. if they were gonna lose at least have Dolph & Kaitlyn cost them the match or something.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That was the strangest mixed tag match I've ever seen.

Was that supposed to get me hyped for their match at SummerSlam? 'cuz all it did was show me that the Diva's Champion is a pushover who lost Twice in the same match.

Like sheeeit. At least book AJ and Big E to look strong, and lose because of a distraction or something.
sad thing is this "match" was a total booking disaster with or without that awkward botch. Why did the team with the mixed tag match on big ppv lose in such a stupid and decisive fashion. E getting taken out by Khali was just :dwillhuh:. While they should've won imo. if they were gonna lose at least have Dolph & Kaitlyn cost them the match or something.

If I had a million daps to give out here for these two posts, I would.

If AJ and Big E can't even beat a team of Khali and Nattie, then how the fukk are we gonna believe that they have what it takes to give Dolph and Kaitlyn a competitive match, WITHOUT expecting them to get embarrassed completely?

And it was bad enough that AJ had to tap clean once; the botch at the end made it look even worse than it already was. It makes your champion look weak and pathetic, and does NOTHING to get folks hyped for a match like this at the PPV.

If Dolph and Kaitlyn had interfered, I would't have a problem with it. But no; AJ lost because she was too busy yelling at Hornswoggle. Really? :rudy:

This better lead to a rematch on SD, or an AJ/Nattie title match down the road, because other than that, this made no fukking sense of ANY KIND WHATSOEVER. :mindblown:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
But no; AJ lost because she was too busy yelling at Hornswoggle. Really? :rudy:

This better lead to a rematch on SD, or an AJ/Nattie title match down the road, because other than that, this made no fukking sense of ANY KIND WHATSOEVER. :mindblown:
Why was she even yelling at Swoggle anyway? did he even do anything? ugh terrible

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why was she even yelling at Swoggle anyway? did he even do anything? ugh terrible
After the last kickout by Nattie, Horny started slapping the mat, trying to get the crowd behind Nattie. That's when AJ starting the yelling shyt.

*Sigh* I wished I had some kind of device to remove those 5 minutes from my head. It was a trainwreck AND an abortion wrapped up into one.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
After the last kickout by Nattie, Horny started slapping the mat, trying to get the crowd behind Nattie. That's when AJ starting the yelling shyt.

*Sigh* I wished I had some kind of device to remove those 5 minutes from my head. It was a trainwreck AND an abortion wrapped up into one.
okay but still pretty dumb reason to stop paying attention, worst part of a uneven go-show. I wonder/hope If AJ and E will win this Sunday, I'd be cool with that. because I don't like Zigglyn too much undeserved smuggness for one team/couple.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
okay but still pretty dumb reason to stop paying attention, worst part of a uneven go-show. I wonder/hope If AJ and E will win this Sunday, I'd be cool with that. because I don't like Zigglyn too much undeserved smuggness for one team/couple.

I was actually leaning towards a Dolph/Kaitlyn because I felt they needed the win way more than AJ/Big E did.

But after tonight's fukkery, I'm throwing that shyt out the door. I hope AJ and Big E wipe the fukking floor with them at SummerSlam.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
I was actually leaning towards a Dolph/Kaitlyn because I felt they needed the win way more than AJ/Big E did.

But after tonight's fukkery, I'm throwing that shyt out the door. I hope AJ and Big E wipe the fukking floor with them at SummerSlam.

This match was like The Uso vs The Shield when shield lose :mindblown:,

however, i :dead: when AJ tried to kick Hornswoggle, maybe Nattie will be next opponent to Divas tittle?:shaq2: IMO more deserve to this Naomi than Natalya who was been Champion and in 2011/2012 had a feud with Chickbusters and i don't remeber nothing and i I don't remember anything special when she was a Champion :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.