Status
Not open for further replies.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
You know, dude, maybe it was AJ not being totally informed of what to sign, and what not to sign, not her being a haughty snob. And besides, they didn't even HAVE to get you that photo to sign to begin with, otherwise you would've been SOL. And real nice job being classy at the end, there. AJ is not some anorexic bytch, she's well-defined in her own body. And she "needs to learn to be respectful to the business"? Um, have you not fukking paid attention to her life's story? You don't think she appreciates being in the ring with guys like Punk, Bryan, Cena, Ziggler, or old legends like Flair or Piper, or even one of her OWN fukkING IDOLS in Stephanie?

If ANYONE'S being ungrateful, it's HIM. What a fukking prick. :rudy:
We sound very sad dont we.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know, dude, maybe it was AJ not being totally informed of what to sign, and what not to sign, not her being a haughty snob. And besides, they didn't even HAVE to get you that photo to sign to begin with, otherwise you would've been SOL. And real nice job being classy at the end, there. AJ is not some anorexic bytch, she's well-defined in her own body. And she "needs to learn to be respectful to the business"? Um, have you not fukking paid attention to her life's story? You don't think she appreciates being in the ring with guys like Punk, Bryan, Cena, Ziggler, or old legends like Flair or Piper, or even one of her OWN fukkING IDOLS in Stephanie?

qKJEWGN.gif

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

You ever think about changing your name to AJ =Greatness?

Brad Maddox

General Supervising Manager of Monday Night RAW
Daps
What is ''thwirl''? and BTW what dolph said before AJ expode her laugh, because i don't understand :(
I meant twirl as in quick turn around on the floor, sorry.

I believe it's "you're not gonna outsmart me" directed towards the cup, to which AJ replies "stop challe[nging him]"

tebowmaniaNE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I agree this guy just sounds like an arrogant dikkhead too bad AJ couldnt slap him. He should know she doesnt make the rules the company does duh.

Status
Not open for further replies.