:russ::dead:

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
read this, brehs :patrice:

JoshAJ.png

Approaching A.J., the ticket taker informed me that Miss Lee would not sign the magazine. I did a bit of respectful protesting, but even A.J. herself chimed in that she could not sign it, and could only sign "official WWE items." She was kind enough, but friendliness means nil when scribbling two tiny letters on a piece of paper is the issue at hand. A Ringside Fest staff member made a really nice gesture by bringing me, at no charge, one of the official 8x10 glossy licensed Photo File photos to use as my signed item. These were being sold at the event, and I wasn't asked to pay for it at this point. A Top Loader protector was even included.
While I did get what I had paid for, nowhere was it ever said that certain items would not be autographed. At a free signing, this type of behavior can be tolerated. When an item is of questionable taste, this can also be excused. But the star in question's first magazine cover? The same type of cover signed just an hour later by one of the industry's biggest stars? I can't say that it tainted the event nor a day in an amazing city, but it was just a bit troubling.

Is this behavior that someone in the company told her to follow? It must not apply to the champion or various other stars under contact who have signed similar items over the years. Does she understand that the Weston publications often use WWE-licensed photos nowadays? For someone who claims to be a lifelong fan of the business, she certainly doesn't seem to understand that a magazine cover is an extremely high honor. One of the same magazines that someone she claims to have looked up to, Miss Elizabeth, often graced herself.

I'm not spiteful. I'm not mad. I just hope to get a point across. Miss Lee may or may not ever see this. Based upon her actions, she probably would not even care. My point is that just as I am respectful as a fan of the business that I love, Miss Lee needs to learn to be respectful to the business that's currently putting food on her table...although...she could use an extra sandwich or two.

from http://wrestlingmemorabilia.blogspot.com/2012_10_01_archive.html

Brad Maddox

General Supervising Manager of Monday Night RAW
Daps

JoshAJ.png

Approaching A.J., the ticket taker informed me that Miss Lee would not sign the magazine. I did a bit of respectful protesting, but even A.J. herself chimed in that she could not sign it, and could only sign "official WWE items." She was kind enough, but friendliness means nil when scribbling two tiny letters on a piece of paper is the issue at hand. A Ringside Fest staff member made a really nice gesture by bringing me, at no charge, one of the official 8x10 glossy licensed Photo File photos to use as my signed item. These were being sold at the event, and I wasn't asked to pay for it at this point. A Top Loader protector was even included.
While I did get what I had paid for, nowhere was it ever said that certain items would not be autographed. At a free signing, this type of behavior can be tolerated. When an item is of questionable taste, this can also be excused. But the star in question's first magazine cover? The same type of cover signed just an hour later by one of the industry's biggest stars? I can't say that it tainted the event nor a day in an amazing city, but it was just a bit troubling.

Is this behavior that someone in the company told her to follow? It must not apply to the champion or various other stars under contact who have signed similar items over the years. Does she understand that the Weston publications often use WWE-licensed photos nowadays? For someone who claims to be a lifelong fan of the business, she certainly doesn't seem to understand that a magazine cover is an extremely high honor. One of the same magazines that someone she claims to have looked up to, Miss Elizabeth, often graced herself.

I'm not spiteful. I'm not mad. I just hope to get a point across. Miss Lee may or may not ever see this. Based upon her actions, she probably would not even care. My point is that just as I am respectful as a fan of the business that I love, Miss Lee needs to learn to be respectful to the business that's currently putting food on her table...although...she could use an extra sandwich or two.

That guy looks like a phaaaaaaagg.

Anyways, am I the only one who has really grown fed up of AJ's little thwirl she always delivers after bumping no matter what kind of bump she took?
It really annoys me watching any of her newer matches seeing this little thwirl a million times. :(

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
That guy looks like a phaaaaaaagg.

Anyways, am I the only one who has really grown fed up of AJ's little thwirl she always delivers after bumping no matter what kind of bump she took?
It really annoys me watching any of her newer matches seeing this little thwirl a million times. :(

What is ''thwirl''? and BTW what dolph said before AJ expode her laugh, because i don't understand :(

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

JoshAJ.png

You know, dude, maybe it was AJ not being totally informed of what to sign, and what not to sign, not her being a haughty snob. And besides, they didn't even HAVE to get you that photo to sign to begin with, otherwise you would've been SOL. And real nice job being classy at the end, there. AJ is not some anorexic bytch, she's well-defined in her own body. And she "needs to learn to be respectful to the business"? Um, have you not fukking paid attention to her life's story? You don't think she appreciates being in the ring with guys like Punk, Bryan, Cena, Ziggler, or old legends like Flair or Piper, or even one of her OWN fukkING IDOLS in Stephanie?

If ANYONE'S being ungrateful, it's HIM. What a fukking prick. :rudy:

Status
Not open for further replies.