NULL
Now is cute... :wow:

tumblr_mp1868Quk11s55sblo1_1280.jpg

:russ::russ::russ:

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They're just doing their best to sell the relationship to the marks for all it's worth. I'm also sure that in the midst of this, they've become good friends as well, though probably nothing serious.

I hate to burst your guys bubbles, but she's a young attractive woman in her 20's. She's probably getting banged out on the regular by dude. They spend all that time together on the road as "boyfriend and girlfriend" and they both have needs so... :patrice:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I hate to burst your guys bubbles, but she's a young attractive woman in her 20's. She's probably getting banged out on the regular by dude. They spend all that time together on the road as "boyfriend and girlfriend" and they both have needs so... :patrice:

Word, somebody in WWE done got a piece of that azz. If I was in WWE and I'm on the road 364 guarantee imma try to get some p*ssy. That's just how it is.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When she gets married or reveals a completely legit/non wwe storyline related boyfriend, The Coli will need suicide watch for a lot you dudes. :heh:

DarkNoc

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
There is a very high chance that AJ is getting banged everyday. Who the hell wouldn't, if not. That person has some serious mental issues.

AJLeeFan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You people must be a little bit crazy. Yeah, someday will end up hooking up with somebody. That's obvious. But why should be with Ziggler? He's a slut and AJ is not dumb. AJ rejected guys like Punk becaus of their slut ways, why with Ziggler should be different? She will end up with a serious dude.

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You people must be a little bit crazy. Yeah, someday (she)will end up hooking up with somebody. That's obvious. But why should be with Ziggler? He's a slut and AJ is not dumb. AJ rejected guys like Punk becaus of their slut ways, why with Ziggler should be different? She will end up with a serious dude.

She's in her mid twenties bro :heh:

You guys are imagining her on the road being in a motel room on friday nights playing video games when she's really got her legs behind her head getting her walls stretched. :takedat:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
She's in her mid twenties bro :heh:

You guys are imagining her on the road being in a motel room on friday nights playing video games when she's really got her legs behind her head getting her walls stretched. :takedat:

Lmao! :ahh: finally a injection of reality. Thank you kind sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.