Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep
it's kaitlyn

BNrPCrQCYAAy7A9.jpg:large

BNpzf_vCUAAq1xD.jpg:large
kaitlyn can not pull off AJ's look at all its an improvement of her normal appearance but no thanks the kaitlyn parody on raw is way cuter and funnier because of course AJ is a better actress

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
kaitlyn can not pull off AJ's look at all its an improvement of her normal appearance but no thanks the kaitlyn parody on raw is way cuter and funnier because of course AJ is a better actress

:wtb::whoa: how are you gonna say Kaitlyn's parody was bad when you haven't seen the footage yet. Save the over protective bias till at least friday morning when international version of smackdown leaks.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Tampa, Fla. — Academy Prep has announced that WWE Superstars, Divas and NXT Superstars will participate in “A Night of Fashion,” Thursday at 7 p.m. ET at the Revealing Truth Ministries in Tampa. All proceeds from the event will benefit the student scholarship fund and Embracing Legacy’s youth programs.

Superstars and Divas confirmed to attend include Titus O’Neil, a mentor and volunteer instructor at the school; his Prime Time Players partner, Darren Young; Divas Champion AJ Lee; Aksana; Wade Barrett; Antonio Cesaro; Alicia Fox; Justin Gabriel; Vickie Guerrero; Drew McIntyre; Naomi; Natalya; Sheamus; Jimmy Uso; Paige and Summer Rae.

The fashion show will feature clothing inspired by the 1930s and ’40s with casual, semi-formal and formal wear created by Sandra Grey Originals, WWE’s costume designer, and Greiner’s Fine Men’s clothing. The designs will range from beachwear to daily wear, suits to formal gowns.
“A WWE fashion show is a unique and fascinating way for a special community partner to help fund our mission,” Head of School of Academy Prep Center of Tampa Lincoln Tamayo said.

AJ as fashion model?

oxna9lqmwq08.gif

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Detailed descriptions from the Smackdown tapings:

- A.J. vs. Natalya was next. A.J. came skipping down to the ring as they replayed A.J.'s spoof of Kaitlyn on Raw. A.J. was very amused by this. Natalya came down, but then A.J.'s music started playing again. Kaitlyn came out dressed like A.J. She went through all of AJ's relationship and said she sure knew her way around the back. She added that there were rumors A.J. also had relationships with the timekeeper, the ringside doctor, and Lilian Garcia.

(2) Natalya pinned Divas champion A.J. Lee in a non-title match. The match started with Kaitlyn watching at the top of the ramp. A.J. took control, but Kaitlyn came skipping down and skipped around the ring. This enraged and distracted A.J. Natalya then rolled her up from behind and pinned her. A.J. started arguing with the referee and Kaitlyn came into the ring and speared her. Big E. then scraped A.J. off the mat and took her to the back while Kaitlyn celebrated in the ring.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You must be fukking kidding with me. :demonic::wtb:
Why are they doing this?! I know they are not dating.

They're just doing their best to sell the relationship to the marks for all it's worth. I'm also sure that in the midst of this, they've become good friends as well, though probably nothing serious.

AJLeeFan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're just doing their best to sell the relationship to the marks for all it's worth. I'm also sure that in the midst of this, they've become good friends as well, though probably nothing serious.

I bet they are promoting something.
Remember the other photos at the beach? People thought they were together, but then a few weeks later it was revealed they were filming the SummerSlam commercial. I hope it's the same this time too...
Something here is not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.