turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
NXT is in Tampa, right?, AJ goes there to training and on the gyms :patrice:

yp4bl.jpg

:whoo:

“I left on account of pure harassment and being treated like a piece of dirt by some of the male wrestlers for no reason,” Weber explained in a 2009 interview. “I am actually a very sweet person. Yes, I played a “heel” for WWE but that is not my personality. I go out of my way to help others and a few of the guys made my decision to leave very easy. If they treated someone like that in the real world, they would be fired without question but are allowed to get away with nonsense in the WWE.”

inmidair

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there some nip action going on here? I couldn't really get a great shot of it but I think I see it popping out a little here lol

qUAJL24.png
If anyone wants to try and get a better shot here's a link to the video

(its somewhere around 23:30 min mark)

Last edited by a moderator:

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
Is there some nip action going on here? I couldn't really get a great shot of it but I think I see it popping out a little here lol

qUAJL24.png
If anyone wants to try and get a better shot here's a link to the video

Friday Night SmackDown - June 16, 2012 - YouTube (its somewhere around 23:30 min mark)

Just watched, it's only a blurred frame that creates this effect, but no nip action. But on some frames before you can see the bra.

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
i hard that when AJ and Ziggler are break up, she will have a new boyfriend :sadbron: I hope that it will not a big E :scusthov:. But she don't need a new boyfriend :mindblown::snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.