tumblr_mos18sYHTR1qiwd8jo4_250.gif

tumblr_mos1duJ5mh1qa7d5qo4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mos18sYHTR1qiwd8jo5_250.gif

tumblr_mos18sYHTR1qiwd8jo6_250.gif

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
Dude if you feel like you getting bullied don't come back...:yeshrug:

Hey, just because some of you guys suck, doesn't mean the site sucks, this place is fukking awesome and I love it here. Can you blame me if I think that this is one of the greatest forums of all time?:leostare:

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
But you can tall my what was with this not PG? i don't see with this nothing ''dirty'' :manny:

she reply
Dolph’s is bigger.''
, after dolph said that she is princess and finally AJ asked punk that he was mean ziggler ego...
I do not understand this joke :manny::snoop:

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
But you can tall my what was with this not PG? i don't see with this nothing ''dirty'' :manny:

she reply , after dolph said that she is princess and finally AJ asked punk that he was mean ziggler ego...
I do not understand this joke :manny::snoop:

Punk provokes her with the tweet and she replies in "that" meaning and after that AJ was climbing to the mirrors in the last tweet. This is the joke :mindblown: Ziggler didn't "play", he replies "seriously".

Spike10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
España
Punk provokes her with the tweet and she replies in "that" meaning and after that AJ was climbing to the mirrors in the last tweet. This is the joke :mindblown: Ziggler didn't "play", he replies "seriously".

This was Punk dirty joke, AJ think that was serious ( she was mean ziggler head ) , ziggler understood but he didn't want play with this and AJ finally ( she still didn't know that was a joke ) asked about ego

right? :pachaha:

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
https://twitter.com/WWEAJLee/status/347115811275681793

If you want to help that girl, the link for donate is The Kaur Fund by April-Jeanette .Org - GoFundMe

On tuesday, tragedy struck that girl, Shirleigh (or Shirlz for her friends). Shirlz’s house caught fire and her mother and sister, Hayleigh, perished in the sad, unfortunate event. Shirlz escaped the fire, but she lost everything. All her possessions and her home.. all gone. Her friend did this fund page and many people make donations and now they're £2600. The goal is £3000 but it will stay open even after we reach the goal! If you cannot donate money, spread the link and let's try to help Shrileigh after this horrible tragedy. Thank you.

The Kaur Fund by April-Jeanette .Org - GoFundMe

They reached the goal, and now they have some prizes for people who have donated. They're giving away (condition-less) 3 8x10 pics to 3 people and a big surprise: a shirt that was autographed by AJ, Dolph and Big E. There is one condition however, if you want a shot at getting the autographed shirt make sure you donate and spread the word so the fund reaches £5000 by this monday. So let's donate and spread the word! Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.