Brehs do you remember AJ's payroll?

Alicia Fox: $72,520 downside - 3 year contract
AJ Lee: $104,300 downside - 3 year contract
Beth Phoenix: $112,500 downside/first class travel - 3 year contract
Eve: $109,475 downside/first class travel - 5 year contract
Layla: $86,450 downside - 3 year contract
Natalya: $74,410 downside - 3 year contract

And well:

I don't think this list is accurate....right now.

There are 3 things that jump out at me. First, I remember reading Cena makes over $3 million base salary, before merchandise, second, Punk makes higher than $2 million in base salary with his new contract, and finally I remember reading in August or September that AJ Lee had a new contract that made her the highest paid diva.

So I tend to think this list WAS accurate at some point, but new contracts have come into play since then.

Very good AJ, more money for you! :salute:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Brehs, what is wrong with AJ now :childplease:

her 90% tweets it's about AJ/DZ story and 100% this tweets it's about sexual innuendos, making children and.... her ovaries :mindblown: IMO now her tweets are more ''dirty'' than Dolph's :huhldup: This is not our AJ :manny:

i want back our prude queen :damn:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, what is wrong with AJ now :childplease:

her 90% tweets it's about AJ/DZ story and 100% this tweets it's about sexual innuendos, making children and.... her ovaries :mindblown: IMO now her tweets are more ''dirty'' than Dolph's :huhldup: This is not our AJ :manny:

i want back our prude queen :damn:

Her overselling of this storyline has grown tiresome. I had to unfollow her. I just had to. I got sick of it. I think she's trying hard to copy Dolph's obnoxious and childish personality on Twitter. Dolph has basically become assimilated into her, and she barely has any identity of her own left. That's pretty much the reason I don't find the character that interesting anymore.

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
Her overselling of this storyline has grown tiresome. I had to unfollow her. I just had to. I got sick of it. I think she's trying hard to copy Dolph's obnoxious and childish personality on Twitter. Dolph has basically become assimilated into her, and she barely has any identity of her own left. That's pretty much the reason I don't find the character that interesting anymore.

If there was twitter some years ago, Lita would make tweets more dirty than AJ with Edge. Now she "oversells" tweets, but some months ago she did it with kisses (remember Royal Rumble?). She's not trying nothing, even with the tweets of the ovaries (she's wet for the Shield because she's a wrestling fan, not for Ziggler). AJ is carrying on the storyline, nothing of tragic or weird. AJ is not like 2012 because she finds a man unlike in that period and she would not have a motivation for be "crazy". Now her character is "stable", and she's still interesting for other things that last year we didn't consider.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, Twitter didn't exist when Edge/Lita around. If it did, she might have done the same thing, she might not, we will never know. It's moot.

People who are fans of Zigglee and the storyline will enjoy and still get a kick out of that stuff. People who don't, will find it annoying and tiring. I admire her dedication to kayfabe, but sheesh use some restraint once in a while. AJDZ oversaturation here.

I still like her to watch her perform as a wrestler and an actor, but I'm just not feeling the character right now. For the record, I wasn't big on the GM run either, and I would consider that the worst period, but this is coming in a close second for me.

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
WWE is living a bad period because of the booking and ALL the components is living a fall. Ziggler was absent in these weeks so we don't see much on this storyline, but i still feel the character because on the mic (Classic Swags is a pipebomb) and on her role (Big E won by her action) she is still important and with all the sh*t we often see in RAW, this is two steps upper. And plus we see AJ wrestle and win by Black Widow. What do you want to ask more? What would you like to see in this storyline? It's very good if they split on post-summerslam and take her to wrestling only, but now I have nothing to complain about her and the storyline. It's my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.