Status
Not open for further replies.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
You're good to trolling Turek, very good.

wut
440c5cdeb1ac.gif

I'm not trolling, i'm fukking seriously ( unfortunately )

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
He insinuates it, i'm a bit sick of this continuous gossip on her. And i'm surprised for the critical opinions on the previous pages on Ziggler's team. If they are irrilevant it's because all the WWE are irrilevant in this period with the WWE title feud and the pretty bad Extreme Rules. But they aren't because with Ziggler injured, AJ and Big E (with the Shield and team Hell No) are the only positive things in the WWE main roster, excluding NXT that is a fantastic show. It's a fact.

Stop with gossip and useless opinions, be smart and concrete.

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
I can't say, but he/she know a lot about wrestlers private life :manny:

if you don't believe it's not my problem, I tell the truth...

He/She knows a lot about wrestler's private life because He/She doesn't think about his/her private life. Like paparazzi, in my opinion the most useless people in the world. I don't care about their private life, and the fact that the previous pages spoke about that makes me sick. This is not the way to support her.

And regarding this insinuation, remember the tweets I share here with a user that had the sources on the "real" AJ/Ziggler couple? It's the same situation. Is it a truth? We can't say, and if you tell the truth on this, nobody knows...

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
He/She knows a lot about wrestler's private life because He/She doesn't think about his/her private life. Like paparazzi, in my opinion the most useless people in the world. I don't care about their private life, and the fact that the previous pages spoke about that makes me sick. This is not the way to support her.

And regarding this insinuation, remember the tweets I share here with a user that had the sources on the "real" AJ/Ziggler couple? It's the same situation. Is it a truth? We can't say, and if you tell the truth on this, nobody can't know...

i prefer AJ and Big E ( really cool guy ) than AJ and Ken from WWE :manny:

BTW: some people on this thread know who is that person...:ufdup:

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
i prefer AJ and Big E ( really cool guy ) than AJ and Ken from WWE :manny:

BTW: some people on this thread know who is that person...:ufdup:

I repeat: I don't care about gossip. If you don't want to take this thread to :trash:, speak about things more useful than it.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He insinuates it, i'm a bit sick of this continuous gossip on her. And i'm surprised for the critical opinions on the previous pages on Ziggler's team. If they are irrilevant it's because all the WWE are irrilevant in this period with the WWE title feud and the pretty bad Extreme Rules. But they aren't because with Ziggler injured, AJ and Big E (with the Shield and team Hell No) are the only positive things in the WWE main roster, excluding NXT that is a fantastic show. It's a fact.

Stop with gossip and useless opinions, be smart and concrete.

Technically, it's not a fact, it's an opinion breh, and on that note, what's a "useful" opinion if I might ask? a positive one? just because people here are not liking the storyline or the stable doesn't make their opinions any less valid. They are entitled to think what they want, and being fans of AJ doesn't mean we have to like everything they do with her character.

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
Technically, it's not a fact, it's an opinion breh, and on that note, what's a "useful" opinion if I might ask? a positive one? just because people here are not liking the storyline or the stable doesn't make their opinions any less valid. They are entitled to think what they want, and being fans of AJ doesn't mean we have to like everything they do with her character.

And what are the positive things in WWE in this period? Ryback? Tons of Funk? Fandango? C'mon...It's a problem that AJ is not like last year? You want each few months a different boyfriend with her?

I am of the idea that gossip is the worst form of news. I don't care of VIP's private life, and this thing applies on wrestlers. If you want to waste this thread on gossip, i'm not with you.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And what's the positive things in WWE in this period? Ryback? Tons of Funk? Fandango? C'mon...It's a problem that AJ is not like last year? You want each few months a different boyfriend with her?

I am of the idea that gossip is the worst form of news. I don't care of VIP's private life, and this thing applies on wrestlers. If you want to waste this thread on gossip, i'm not with you.

IMO, now that Punk is gone, The Shield (and I'm not even a huge fan of them, but they are being booked pretty damn well for the most part.)

Of course I see AJ as positive, all things considered, she's a blast when they let her wrestle and she does well with what they give her and no, she doesn't have to be like last year, but I find Team Rocket, laughable and stale. The WWE has given me no reason to take them seriously. Putting a belt on Ziggler doesn't automatically rectify months of jobbing and cred being destroyed.

and I don't care about the gossip. That wasn't my issue.

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
IMO, now that Punk is gone, The Shield (and I'm not even a huge fan of them, but they are being booked pretty damn well for the most part.)

Of course I see AJ as positive, all things considered, she's a blast when they let her wrestle and she does well with what they give her and no, she doesn't have to be like last year, but I find Team Rocket, laughable and stale. The WWE has given me no reason to take them seriously. Putting a belt on Ziggler doesn't automatically rectify months of jobbing and cred being destroyed.

and I don't care about the gossip. That wasn't my issue.

It's funny because I like them mostly because they are laughable and they are not serious. This is sport-entertainment, and they entertain very well. Big E is very funny (that segment on London is the best), AJ is AJ and Dolph can't be a monster heel, he's a cool heel like Bryan last year, Punk and the Shield.

I think Shield, team Hell no, Ziggler's team and Paul Heyman obviously the positive things on WWE in this period because they are the most interesting now. I skip Ryback and the other sh*t they do (in fact Extreme Rules was pretty bad). It's my opinion.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny because I like them mostly because they are laughable and they are not serious. This is sport-entertainment, and they entertain very well. Big E is very funny (that segment on London is the best), AJ is AJ and Dolph can't be a monster heel, he's a cool heel like Bryan last year, Punk and the Shield.

I think Shield, team Hell no, Ziggler's team and Paul Heyman obviously the positive things on WWE in this period because they are the most interesting now. I skip Ryback and the other sh*t they do (in fact Extreme Rules was pretty bad). It's my opinion.

Yeah, it's gotten pretty damn bad, I hardly watch the shows live anymore. I just wait and watch the segments I want via youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.