i'd pay a lot to replace layla :ohlawd:
RAW_1043_Photo_090.jpg

or aj :shaq:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
All these pics with fans they're always just standing next to her. fukk that, if I ever met her I'd at least have to put my arm around while doing the :shaq: face, or there won't be no pic.

Maybe she doesn't want them to put they're arm around her. :yeshrug: who knows.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
@WWEAJLee
TSA security lady told me "You have pretty hair" & let me pass. Thank you for stroking my ego while not stroking my mysterious lady parts.

@WWEAJLee
TSA Agent: "Hello." Me: "Fine, thank you...I mean how are you...uhhh....(silence) Hello...to you." TSA Agent: (Stare) "Next in line please."

AJLULZ2_zpsb8079901.png

Brad Maddox

General Supervising Manager of Monday Night RAW
Daps
I like them tweets. It's her humour shining through mixed with just the right amount of kayfabe so it's obvious, she's JK JK... :manny:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much as I'm a fan, I admit AJ is not that great a follow at the moment. She's pretty much over dedicated to the Ziggler storyline which is fine if you like it, or you "ship" it, but if you don't it's like *yawn*.

Meanwhile, Big E's twitter game remains on point.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
As much as I'm a fan, I admit AJ is not that great a follow at the moment. She's pretty much over dedicated to the Ziggler storyline which is fine if you like it, or you "ship" it, but if you don't it's like *yawn*.

Yeah, she's trying so hard to sell us on this "relationship" to Ziggler, bless her heart, but overall I'm very :beli: on the whole thing.

Even if AJ wins the Divas title, I still won't take her and Dolph seriously as a "Power Couple".

Winning a couple of belts does not erase the fact that for MONTHS, Dolph had TWO partners in crime with him at ringside, and they were completely fukking USELESS and INEFFECTIVE at getting him wins for him. The way they were booked was laughable and pathetic, and they wouldn't be able to hold a candle to Edge and Lita, or even ATTEMPT to be compared with the epic GOATness that was the McMahon-Helmsley Era.

Winning titles out of nowhere doesn't make you a strong, formidable and intimidating unit, GOOD BOOKING does. For examples on how to book a good strong stable, take a look at The Shield, and before them groups like The Four Horsemen, Evolution, The Corporation/Ministry of Darkness/Corporate Ministry.

Hell, even fukking LA FAMILIA with Edge, Vickie, Chavo, and Hawkins/Ryder looks more believable than "Team Rocket" at the moment.

:rudy: :snoop:

AJLeeFan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't ship them at all. This storyline is pissing me off. This over sell thing, is getting on my nerves. And the worst part of this crap is that they will probably last.
Kill me please.

AJLeeFan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, she's trying so hard to sell us on this "relationship" to Ziggler, bless her heart, but overall I'm very :beli: on the whole thing.

Even if AJ wins the Divas title, I still won't take her and Dolph seriously as a "Power Couple".

Winning a couple of belts does not erase the fact that for MONTHS, Dolph had TWO partners in crime with him at ringside, and they were completely fukking USELESS and INEFFECTIVE at getting him wins for him. The way they were booked was laughable and pathetic, and they wouldn't be able to hold a candle to Edge and Lita, or even ATTEMPT to be compared with the epic GOATness that was the McMahon-Helmsley Era.

Winning titles out of nowhere doesn't make you a strong, formidable and intimidating unit, GOOD BOOKING does. For examples on how to book a good strong stable, take a look at The Shield, and before them groups like The Four Horsemen, Evolution, The Corporation/Ministry of Darkness/Corporate Ministry.

Hell, even fukking LA FAMILIA with Edge, Vickie, Chavo, and Hawkins/Ryder looks more believable than "Team Rocket" at the moment.

:rudy: :snoop:

I couldn't agree more. They are irrelevant (it's a strong word, but that's my honest opinion).

Status
Not open for further replies.