Status
Not open for further replies.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Turek please ask informations, this is an emergency...Can't we buy t-shirt cause of sizes too close? It's ridiculous :damn: :damn:

heh funny We can't buy t-shirt, because is too narrow, but on every week i see on Raw fat fans ( twice wider than me ) with Cena shirts :mindblown:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
In fact...Ridiculous :shaq2:

Wait... :whoa: :patrice:

breh i think this is the only length, no circuit ( if you now what i mean ) :ufdup:

you see

tumblr_mn1zqi7Afy1s55sblo1_1280.png

Brad Maddox

General Supervising Manager of Monday Night RAW
Daps
AJ has niccas going crazy over their chest widths :wtf:
What's Big E supposed to say? :heh:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@WWEAJLee

This must be what normal kids feel like on Christmas morning. My child-like crying was caught on film. pic.twitter.com/riLH8NP06v

BKpYTkLCIAAf_MO.png

So adorable. :to:

If AJ's like this when she gets her own shirt, imagine how she'll react when she wins the Divas Championship. :wow:

But still, congrats to her on getting her own T-Shirt! :gladbron:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So glad they didn't rush things and book AJ/Kaitlyn tonight based on that brawl. A feud like this NEEDS buildup, and WWE is starting to treat it as such. Let's hope they keep it up.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You know, about that photo I posted earlier of AJ with her shirts, a person on Tumblr commented, and THIS passage summed it up PERFECTLY:

This. Right here. This is why I love AJ so much. Who else cares that much? Who else is so passionate about wrestling that they cry over getting a t-shirt made? The answer is, maybe, no one. AJ is so completely fukking in love with her job. It shows all the time, and I love seeing it.

AJ's love, dedication, and passion to this business is remarkable, fascinating, and downright heartwarming. She isn't doing this to help springboard into some modeling career; she truly WANTS to be a wrestler, and has dreamed of doing this since she was 12 years old.

She doesn't do it for the money, although it is icing on the cake. She does for the glory, for the thrill of the action, the admiration of the crowd's reaction, and so much more.

I am so proud to say that I am an unabashed, and unashamed fan of AJ's. She is a loving and adoring woman, and definitely someone I would want my little nieces to look up to as a role model.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
AJ's love, dedication, and passion to this business is remarkable, fascinating, and downright heartwarming. She isn't doing this to help springboard into some modeling career; she truly WANTS to be a wrestler, and has dreamed of doing this since she was 12 years old.

She doesn't do it for the money, although it is icing on the cake. She does for the glory, for the thrill of the action, the admiration of the crowd's reaction, and so much more.

I am so proud to say that I am an unabashed, and unashamed fan of AJ's. She is a loving and adoring woman, and definitely someone I would want my little nieces to look up to as a role model.

2yllfzo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.