Milwaukee,WI
ajbig.gif

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
WWE.COM- THE SPIDER’S BITE EXPOSED

Chiseled goliaths like Brock Lesnar and Ryback might have a few pounds on her, but make no mistake: AJ Lee is one of the most ruthless competitors — male or female — on the WWE roster today.

Having become a master in the art of psychological torment over the last year, AJ proved this past Monday night that she hasn’t lost her affinity for physical torture in the slightest, making Natalya tap out to a torso-twisting submission maneuver she calls the “Black Widow.” If you thought it was painful to watch, you weren’t alone.

“I’ve had it in my back pocket for a while,” AJ told WWE.com of the Black Widow, a variant of the Octopus Hold she honed and utilized to great success in WWE developmental territory FCW. “I’m not the strongest person, so anything that lets me trap myself on an opponent, like a spider in a web, is effective. The abdomen gets stretched, the neck is in an uncomfortable position and my opponent’s arms are extended where they shouldn’t be. So it’s everything all at once, using all 115 pounds of my pure muscle and ‘badassery’ to the fullest extent.”

The “Black Widow” association is all too appropriate for a woman that has entangled and preyed upon everyone close to her, not unlike the venomous hourglass-bellied spider that devours her mates. From Daniel Bryan to CM Punk to John Cena, few have gotten close to AJ Lee without feeling her wrath in one form or another.

“Somehow along the way, every time I’ve fallen in love with someone, I’ve maybe put them through a table or pushed them off a ladder or hurt their career,” AJ said of the behavior that has earned her the Black Widow nickname, muttered in hushed tones within the Divas locker room. “Instead of that being something people try to shame me for, I’m proud of that. And it’s something people should be wary of.”

But who, exactly?

Of course, the only people that need not worry about being ensnared by this spider are her super-sized pal Big E Langston and her World Heavyweight Champion boyfriend Dolph Ziggler, who emboldened AJ’s desire to pursue the Divas Championship. Now, the petite predator is in position to capture the butterfly-emblazoned prize, which just so happens to be in the possession of her former best friend, Kaitlyn.

“I think I’ve spent a lot of my time over the past year supporting other people, and the great thing about our little ‘family’ now is that they support me,” AJ said with a sigh. “Just the other week on Raw, Ziggy was telling me that I should have gold around my waist, and he’s the first person who has ever taken care of me in that way. And we would both look amazing with shiny titles, wouldn’t we? They would complement our glorious abs.”

On Raw, Divas Champion Kaitlyn watched from ringside as AJ used her body-wrenching hold to make the sole female graduate of the legendary Hart Family Dungeon tap out within seconds. While Natalya writhed on the mat and rolled out of the ring, AJ flashed an unsettling smile in Kaitlyn’s direction —that unsettling smile — which seemed to alarm even the stalwart “Hybrid Diva.”

“She’s actually normally worried just having me in the same room as her, which is smart on her part,” AJ said of the strained relationship with her imperiled former “Chickbuster” ally. “But I’m in no rush. I like her waiting and wondering about when I’m going to have my title match.”

As AJ stands ready for her inevitable future Divas Championship confrontation with Kaitlyn, so too does her “Ziggy” impatiently await his return to the ring after being sidelined with a concussion. Due to Ziggler’s condition, the femme fatale might have to go a little easier on The Showoff during their couples training sessions.

“I’m just going to say that I’ve perfected the Black Widow on him,” AJ said slyly. “I won’t tell you any more information on how that happened, but it was fun.”

And Ziggler taps her butt? :ohlawd: :snoop:

AJLeeFan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm so tired of this storyline with Ziggler. I really am. This over sell thing by the WWE and by AJ (specially her) and Ziggler is so annoying. Just end this shyt already.
And people, don't take her tweets and interviews too seriously. Most of time she's on character or trolling us.

Brad Maddox

General Supervising Manager of Monday Night RAW
Daps
I'm so tired of this storyline with Ziggler. I really am. This over sell thing by the WWE and by AJ (specially her) and Ziggler is so annoying. Just end this shyt already.
And people, don't take her tweets and interviews too seriously. Most of time she's on character or trolling us.
Duuh, we know dude (for your 2nd point), but that storyline you're tired of? It's just getting started and I'm loving it (of course not everything about it), so as officials are still high on team bodily fluids, AJ is going to win the Divas title next, since Big E got replaced by Dean Ambrose for the US Championship...

Now that I think of it... :ooh:
THIS IS PERFECT BREHS!

The Shield vs. Team Zig E, Big E and Babe E with the latter finally turning face over the course of those two power couples feuding! :win:

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
Duuh, we know dude (for your 2nd point), but that storyline you're tired of? It's just getting started and I'm loving it (of course not everything about it), so as officials are still high on team bodily fluids, AJ is going to win the Divas title next, since Big E got replaced by Dean Ambrose for the US Championship...

Now that I think of it... :ooh:
THIS IS PERFECT BREHS!

The Shield vs. Team Zig E, Big E and Babe E with the latter finally turning face over the course of those two power couples feuding! :win:

I think Big E is going for the IC Championship, Barrett is useless in this moment. But i agree with the rest.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To each their own, Team Rocket is pretty much stale to me, they spent months floating around, jobbing, without any momentum, finally Ziggler gets title, but the booking for them continues to remain shoddy(Zigg's concussion aside). Putting belts on all of them at this point will not help matters, it's like trying to put a band-aid on a gaping wound. Having Belts(other than the WWE title) does't automatically give you cred, good booking does.

Time to bury this dead horse.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
A Shield Vs. Team Rocket feud should be avoided at all costs. It would be like watching The Corporate Ministry feud with the J.O.B. Squad. Team Rocket is only tolerable as heels anyway. Judging by the crowd reactions each week a Ziggler solo face run is definitely the way to go, when the group ends people care about him the most now anyway.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A Shield Vs. Team Rocket feud should be avoided at all costs. It would be like watching The Corporate Ministry feud with the J.O.B. Squad. Team Rocket is only tolerable as heels anyway

It would be worth it to see Reigns snap Ziggler like a twig, and have them all triple powerbomb Big E through a table, leaving AJ crying in the middle of the ring, but I agree.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It would be worth it to see Reigns snap Ziggler like a twig, and have them all triple powerbomb Big E through a table, leaving AJ crying in the middle of the ring, but I agree.
Its funny because Team Rocket is basically the "anti-shield" they apply the Numbers game strategy but fail more 60% of the time.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its funny because Team Rocket is basically the "anti-shield" they apply the Numbers game strategy but fail more 60% of the time.

yeah, Numbers don't really matter when they have what? one legitimate threat in their stable? whereas The Shield, all three are pretty much dangerous.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
yeah, Numbers don't really matter when they have what? one legitimate threat in their stable? whereas The Shield, all three are pretty much dangerous.
The point is with the three of them they should be capable of causing decent distractions/sneak attacks to succeed in these common 3 on 1 situations, since dolph is primary in singles matches. All of his matches with Kofi are key examples of how the groups uses numbers games to get over. Kofi loss the matches due to Aj and Big E fukkery with Dolph taking advantage. For whatever reason they're only able to outsmart Kofi, everyone else just finds away to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.