Status
Not open for further replies.

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
AJ Lee huh?:leon:........Might have to start watching wrestling then:ohlawd::ehh::takedat:

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
ug03cd0f.gif

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
WTF Cena is her mentor? :ohhh: :sadcam:

''My ambition is to be the female John Cena.'' :damn::damn::sadbron:

CM Punk is her teacher, cena is her mentor

tumblr_lwz6tjce4p1qm4no6.gif

What's the matter? John Cena is her mentor in Wrestling, not in life. And in Wrestling Cena is the face of the company.

I would be very happy if AJ will be the diva of the company for a very long time like Trish and Lita. And for her life story, she's already a model for many nerd chicks and for girl with some life problems. And she's in WWE only from mid-2011 (excluding NXT). There are the conditions for it.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
What's the matter? John Cena is her mentor in Wrestling, not in life. And in Wrestling Cena is the face of the company.

I would be very happy if AJ will be the diva of the company for a very long time like Trish and Lita. And for her life story, she's already a model for many nerd chicks and for girl with some life problems. And she's in WWE only from mid-2011 (excluding NXT). There are the conditions for it.

I hate this motherfukker super cena. :birdman: he is nice only for divas ( i'm not suprised all we know what he likes :ufdup: )

fukk you fukking cena and your fake boobs girl too !!! :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

tumblr_mcmqrcvyHc1qfwxsco1_400.gif

damn i must chill out:wow:
BTW: fukk YOU Cena :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New interview, but language is shyt :AJLEE: (netherlands)

Interview: WWE Superstar Dolph Ziggler & WWE Diva AJ Lee | SportAmerika.nl

Afbeelding-002-edit.jpg

WTF Cena is her mentor? :ohhh: :sadcam:

''My ambition is to be the female John Cena.'' :damn::damn::sadbron:

CM Punk is her teacher, cena is her mentor

tumblr_lwz6tjce4p1qm4no6.gif

For all the sh** Cena gets, he still knows a lot about the business and can give great advice to someone like AJ about how to say her lines better, or how to control the crowd during the promo.

And I don't see what's wrong with her wanting to be the female Cena? She just wants to be the top lady in the company and have a trish/Lita esque run in the company.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Not to rag on or pile on any more on Nattie, but after all those times of seeing AJ continuously job out to the Sharpshooter, seeing this made me feel smug. VERY smug.

:smugfavre:

:smugdraper:

:smugbiden:

:jawalrus:

uvC59ae.png

Katie Thick, I love ya, I really do, but I think that very soon, Queen AJ's reign will finally begin.

:blessed: :AJLULZ:

EDIT: BTW, dat jiggle on AJ's bon-bon when Nattie tapped it... :ohlawd:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
0:54

She's so adorable here and she's still the same way today:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OHW_seEC34]WSU [Interview] Miss April (AJ Lee) & Jay Lethal Prepare For Helter Skelter & Trixie Lynn - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.