Chicago
*Ahem*

mbLKZme.gif

You were saying? ;) :AJLULZ:
ta0z6q.gif

thevarangian

complete mark
Daps
you can tell how much fun AJ and Kaitlyn have in their matches. i like the part where she's laughing so much she has to cover her face up.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
This is from 2011 and this is not kayfabe :birdman:

– Rosa Mendes, who has not appeared on WWE programming since SummerSlam, posted her first message on Twitter since August 20 by ranting about fellow SmackDown Diva A.J. The three-year veteran doesn’t feel the Union City native “looks like a WWE Diva.”
She wrote, “But what one thing I don’t miss is looking at rookies that call themselves divas when they can’t get a hold of some proactive to clear their Awful skin up, and start dressing like actual Divas instead of shopping at consignment stores in the kid section. You want to be a Diva? Look like one AJ. You look like a cashier that works at my local grocery store.
“Why you are on the roster boggles my mind!!!!!!!!”

Awwwww u guys are mad @ me. You love AJ because she looks ordinary just like you. Divas are not suppose to look ordinary.

This is what you call a Diva! Rookieeees???? Pleeeeeeeease. Hahaha.

If i’m making people upset, I don’t really care. I’m sick of seeing the Divas division ruined by these rookies. Sexy, smart, powerful!

Stay in FCW and stop shopping at Target chicas!

One rookie looks 12 with a crater face, one looks like she is 40 and the other one looks like she needs to go on Jenny Craig. You know who you are! Lol

something happened, if you knew you would understand. Don’t stop loving me:smile: Rosa Mendes doesn’t go on a rant for no reason.

tumblr_lvc955uSDR1qhp34ro1_500.gif

damn fukking jelous bytch :pacspit:

the only thing what she can do is sucking dikk Batista

tumblr_mlo8w5mjqk1s5oev9o1_400.jpg

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
So, very likely on ER AJ wins Divas belt and Big E US belt

and then Team Rocket Dolph WHC, AJ Divas Champion and Big E US Champion :salute:

but, why WWE want make Kaitlyn/Big E lovestory ( i think it's him, because they started talking on Twitter :stopitslime: )

team will break up and new feud ZigLee vs KaitE
hwpmkPQ.png
but i want to see Kaitlyn and Big E kiss
0mglxoQ.png

Brad Maddox

General Supervising Manager of Monday Night RAW
Daps
but, why WWE want make Kaitlyn/Big E lovestory ( i think it's him, because they started talking on Twitter :stopitslime: )
:ufdup: Did you just look at 'em or did you actually read those tweets?
Big E played the sexism card and called Kait a great fit for whoever the Secret Admirer is' kitchen where she should make them sandwiches. :heh:
From my pov that - if it means anything - basically screams that Big E is not the Secret Admirer.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big E played the sexism card and called Kait a great fit for whoever the Secret Admirer is' kitchen where she should make them sandwiches. :heh:
From my pov that - if it means anything - basically screams that Big E is not the Secret Admirer.

Actually, it doesn't mean anything, but I imagine the reveal will be weeks away and they prolly haven't officially decided on who it will be yet.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland

My deram is AJ/Kaitlyn love story :whew: ( but i don't see this is PG era :wow: )

1367105783052.gif

BTW on Extreme Rules: and new WWE Divas Champion AJ LEE!! :blessed:

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
I think it's all an AJ's plan, Kaitlyn will want vengeance for this joke and challenge AJ at Extreme Rules and in that match our queen will be Divas Champion (maybe with a Big E interference).

Status
Not open for further replies.