4d0faj4pbGg.jpg

ur69_DELa3g.jpg

:whoa:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I guess some of the posts were a little too much, and got deleted.

But why they the hell did they have to delete my stuff? I wasn't raunchy or offensive with my content at all. :sadbron: :why:

KentLaFreak

Fleur de Lis
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I don't think anything was intentionally deleted. Earlier the site was down for about an hour for maintenance or some shyt. Post from all threads got lost.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
:ohhh:

- WWE officials are back on the idea of having Dolph Ziggler, AJ Lee and Big E Langston all hold singles titles at the same time.

At RAW, there was talk that the person who sent the mystery gift to WWE Divas Champion Kaitlyn was going to end up being Langston. There’s also talk at RAW that Langston will be going after United States Champion Kofi Kingston.

LMFAO
0mglxoQ.png aj
0mglxoQ.png aj
0mglxoQ.png aj

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

- WWE officials are back on the idea of having Dolph Ziggler, AJ Lee and Big E Langston all hold singles titles at the same time.

At RAW, there was talk that the person who sent the mystery gift to WWE Divas Champion Kaitlyn was going to end up being Langston. There’s also talk at RAW that Langston will be going after United States Champion Kofi Kingston.

LMFAO
0mglxoQ.png aj
0mglxoQ.png aj
0mglxoQ.png aj

:snoop:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

LMFAO
0mglxoQ.png aj
0mglxoQ.png aj
0mglxoQ.png aj
Damn if this happens we can't shyt on them and call them Team Rocket anymore,:dry:
Thus, killing off 50% of the groups entertainment value. The other 50% is simply staring at Aj's ass .

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Big E was staring at Katie Thick that whole segment. With their physiques they gon be a real power couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.